Chapter 22 - Not such a bad idea

"Jimin! Just the very boy I was looking for!" Miss Baek squeals as I see her small frame rush towards Jungkook and I.

"Oh fudge. Quick! Hide me!"

"Wha-" Jungkook didn't even have the chance to ask as I huddle behind him, hiding underneath his shirt.

I could hear a foot tapping impatiently, "Jimin I know you're hiding in Jungkook's shirt. I can see you." The purple headed teacher points out while I slowly slide my head back out from Jungkook's white tee.

I sheepishly smile at the woman, "hi Miss Baek I didn't see you there."

"Cut the bull Jimin. I've been trying to speak to you for about three weeks now."

I knew where this conversation was leading off to, I still haven't been able to figure out what to do for my art/film project. Everyone else in class has already started, even Jungkook, who by the way is still keeping his project a secret.

I sigh, "I know I still haven't figured out what to do but I'm really thinking about it. Just nothing seems to inspire me yet."

I watch as she purses her lips, "alright Jimin, I wouldn't rush you. That's not how art works but if you don't have a project soon then I'm going to have to fail you." Miss Baek states sadly, I nod knowing fine well I need to figure out what the hell I'm going to do it on.

With that, Miss Baek walks away leaving me in a heap of stress. I tug roughly through my brown locks, frustrated that I couldn't come up with anything.

"You'll think of something." Jungkook pats my back just as the bell rings,

"I'll see you later." I sigh, walking away from my friend.

~*~

Sluggishly sulking in my chair, I stare down at the essay information we had just been given by Mr Kang.

Hoseok chuckles at my posture, "relax, you have a while before this is due."

"It's not that." I sigh. Hoseok props his face into his hands now watching me, waiting for me to continue.

I explain to Hoseok my situation with art,

"Why don't you maybe base it off your life?" He suggests, turning back to his essay helper sheet, filling out some notes.

I thought about it,

"You know that might not be such a bad idea." I mumble feeling a small smile grow on my face.

But my life is so boring.

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·

Authors Note

Sorry this chapter is short af

It's more of a fill in chapter

Please vote
Comment
And follow ❤️