Chapter 39 - I know I hurt her

After going round all of the attractions, we head over to a quaint restaurant not too far from the place.

"Jin, sit with me!" Tae whines, clinging onto the pink haired boy for dear life.

"I-uh...have to use to the...bathroom! Yeah, the bathroom bye!" He shoves Tae into the bench beside Hoseok as he runs off in search for the bathroom.

He couldn't have made that much more obvious could he.

I watch both boys' cheeks turn a crimson colour at their closeness. Jungkook immediately takes this opportunity to squeeze in beside them meaning Jiyeon couldn't sit next to him. She wails, stomping her feet like a child but eventually pulls a chair over once she noticed that Jungkook wasn't budging anytime soon.

Yoongi sits on the other bench across from Hoseok. I try my best to grab the seat beside him, however Jihee manages to slide her way in, positioning herself in-between Yoongi and I.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't bothered by this because I was, but I wasn't going to make a scene.

Not in public anyway.

I could sense Yoongi's stare on me while I flick through my menu, holding onto the fake smile that was covering my sadness.

"I'm back!" Jin squeals, sitting in the seat that was dragged over and placed beside me.

A waiter comes over, greeting us as he takes our orders.

"Your food will arrive soon." He smirks down at me, placing a hand on my shoulder for longer than necessary.

"Thank you." Yoongi rudely snaps, earning the waiter's attention, which in return gives Yoongi a glare before walking off towards the kitchen.

Jin coughs, trying to relieve the tension that was slowly building around the table.

"So...that was scary earlier, right?"

Both Tae and Jiyeon nod in response,

"I thought I was gonna get eaten!" Jiyeon squeals making everyone wince at her pitch.

"Bitch do you have to be so God damn loud!" Both Jungkook and Yoongi growl in unison. They stare at one another in shock that they spoke the exact same words at the same time.

We all laugh except Jiyeon, who huffs at their words. We continue on with our conversation, laughing and joking about silly things till our food arrives.

"Let me know if you need anything else." The waiter says with a smile, sending a wink in my direction.

I could hear grumbling coming from my right side as both Yoongi and Jihee send the older boy glares while he walks away.

We begin tucking into our meals when...

Yoongi's POV

I stare down at the meat that I had ordered, feeling the anxiety wash over me. I hesitantly pick up my fork, jabbing it into the meat before bringing a piece to my lips.

My eyes wander around the table as silence sits over us, everyone preoccupied with their food. I glance back at my fork before shoving the piece of food inside my mouth.

I gulp heavily, forcing it down.

I could sense Hoseok's worried gaze over me but I choose to ignore him, pretending like I'm fine.

Suddenly the all to familiar feeling of queasiness swarms inside me. My eyes bulge out their sockets as I quickly get to my feet, pushing bitch #1 and Jimin, squeezing my way past before rushing off towards the bathroom.