Chapter 32 - Almost

"What was what?" I ask him, looking anywhere bar Yoongi now. He stares at me as though I have just grown five heads.

"So you having a massive freak out is normal?" He raises an eyebrow at me.

I sigh,

"Can we stop talking about this please?"

I wasn't in the mood to explain the reason, I still didn't want to fully open up to him yet till he at least let me more.

He looks me dead in the eye, slowly nodding, understanding my uncomfortableness. I take this opportunity to snoop around the confined area, it was what appears to be a music studio.

There was a large sound desk across from where we stood with a big leather chair tucked into it. Guitars, microphone stands, a large piano, violins and a huge set of drums covered the room in various different directions.

"What is this place?" I question the brunette with inquisition.

He faces away, now grabbing a seat on the leather chair. He begins pressing numerous buttons, till everything is on before moving over to the piano that was stashed in the corner of the room. It was a light, white colour that I could see my reflection in.

Yoongi pats beside him, hinting to me that I should sit next to him. My feet wander towards him as I take a seat, dropping my bag that I brought with me in the process.

"So I have a few different pieces here but if you like you can pick one or I can just pick one for you."

He gets up, walking over to a large set of drawers and pulls out various music papers.

I chew on my lower lip, letting my eyes fall onto my backpack.

"Umm..." I start, earning his attention,

"Is it okay if I film some of this...I mean me practicing the song...it's for a school project."

Yoongi raises an eyebrow at me as I mentally slap myself in the face.

I knew it was gonna sound creepy to ask.

"Sure."

My eyes widen, "w-what?!"

"I said it's fine." He says with a shrug. I quickly nod, whipping out my camera as I position it on top of the piano, angling it down so that it will be filming us.

"Okay so in my opinion I already have a song in mind that I think will suit you best."

Yoongi tosses the sheets into my hands. I read over them, sucking in my cheeks while I concentrate, examining then.

"C-could you maybe p-play it for me?" I stutter. Yoongi stretches his arms out, cracking them before loosening his shoulders, his fingers grazing over the keys.

He starts playing out the tune and I smile automatically sure that this is the song for me.

"It's so beautiful." I whisper aloud once the boy has stopped playing, my eyes still closed from listening.

I await Yoongi's reply however the room falls silent. I frown opening my eyes one by one to catch him staring straight at me.

The back of my neck begins to sweat as I shift in my seat, holding onto the bench with both of my hands. I clear my throat, still looking at him, my eyes switching between each of his.

Suddenly he starts leaning forward, closer and closer to my face. I could sense my cheeks heating up.

My lips slightly parted, I watch as he begins to close his eyes, I follow, our lips almost touching.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
* brrring, brrring.*

Instantly we jump away from each other. Embarrassed by my actions, I stare down at my hands, playing with them to avoid Yoongi's gaze.

Yoongi grumbles under his breath before pulling out his phone, answering the call.

"Yes?!" He hisses in annoyance,

He suddenly stops, his face falling a little as he listens closely.

"Where are you?"

Continuing to listen he gets to his feet.

"I'm coming to get you." And with that he hangs up.

"W-what happened?" I quietly ask, watching him head for the door with clench hands.

"It's Hoseok."

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·

Authors Note

Okay, don't kill me 😅

Yes they almost kissed till Hoseok phoned,

Wonder what happened to him?🤔

Please vote
Comment
And follow ❤️