Chapter 20 - The one that keeps stalking me?

Yoongi's POV
(A/N: I'm squealing, finally)

I swipe away the droplets that slowly slid down my pale skin, my eyes glaring at the very being in the mirror.

Why the hell did I even come?

My mind automatically begins to think about the small light headed boy. I shake my head violently, refusing his cute face to occupy my mind anymore than it already has been.

I could feel my stomach churn slightly, my vision a tad blurry as I turn the running water off.

"I'm not going home." I mumble to myself before exiting the bathroom.

Why do I suddenly have such an interest in that boy?

My mind recalls back to the day I fainted;

I awoke, my eyes stinging while they adjust to the bright lights shinning above. I wince, lifting my hand to shelter my heavy eyes. I try sitting upright but struggle since my body was weak.

I groan outwardly, spotting a figure standing at the window, his back to me. I instantly recognised the orange hair,

"Am I seriously back in a hospital again?" I grumble earning the taller boy's attention.

"You're so lucky. If we left you any longer your condition would've be a lot worse."

"Good. You should've just left me to get worse."

"Y-you don't really mean that Yoongi." Hoseok rubs the back of his neck looking away from my moody glare.

"How did I even get here?" I ask, ignoring the pervious question while searching around the well lit, white room. The thin hospital bed sheet covers my lower half body as some machines beside my bed beep. I look down at my hand noticing wires attach to me, a thin wire popping out at the hem of my tee which was wired up to my chest.

I sigh awaiting Hoseok's response.

He turns his gaze back to the car park below, the soft breeze blowing through the slightly ajar window made his bright orange hair sway lightly from the wind.

"Jimin found you in the hallway and brought you to the nurses office, after that they phoned an ambulance to take you here."

I blink,

Jimin?

That brown headed little boy who keeps stalking me?

That one?

"He helped me?" I frown, unsure of why he would even bother to help, I was a lost cause anyway. It was the same that day I tried to jump, he stopped me then too.

I mean I noticed the small boy always staring at me but I brushed it off pretending like I didn't see. At first it was annoying but after a while I grew accustom to it. However lately I've been observing that the boy has started ignoring me, avoiding me to be exact.

Hoseok nods, my eyebrows fall into confusion,

"Does he know about...me?"

Just as Hoseok was about to answer the doctor walks in with my dad and step mom.

"Good afternoon Yoongi." Dr Hwang smiles down at my timid frame. I roll my eyes, I was in no mood for this.

Dr Hwang glances down at his clipboard while my parents stand beside Hoseok.

I notice that the doctor's expression has changed to a more serious manner.

"Yoongi..." His voice slow while he stares at me, a sympathetic look fills his eyes. I knew right then it wasn't good news.