Chapter 12 - I'm just fascinated that's all

"So..." Hoseok comments, glancing around our table.

"Where's Taehyung?" He questions.

"He'll be here soon." Jin mumbles feeling a little awkward at the fact I brought Hoseok to our table, who also brought Yoongi along with him.

At the time I thought it would be a good idea to invite him over to be reacquainted with his old friends, but now that I think about it, I've probably just crossed the borders that shouldn't have been crossed.

Hoseok simply nods, chewing away at his food. I look to my right noticing that Yoongi wasn't eating, I had the urge to ask him why since I was concerned that he isn't taking care of himself properly but was still annoyed at him so I didn't.

"Hey Jimin?" Jungkook catches everyone's attention.

"Yeah?"

"Are you maybe free on the 9th of September?" He was still looking down at his phone.

"I think so, why?" I knew fine well I wouldn't be busy since it was a Saturday and I never had anything to do.

"This girl I was talking to asked me out on a date and her friend apparently likes you."

"Likes me?" I was confused, I had only been at this school for three days and already was being told someone likes me.

You're such a hypocrite.

Shut up, I don't like him. There's no way.

I just find him fascinating that's all.

Jungkook nods his head, earning me a slap on the back from Jin as he congratulates me and Hoseok smiles happily at me from across the table.

I don't dare spare Yoongi a glance.

"So do you want to double date with them?" Jungkook asks,

I take my time to think about it.

"Hey guys sorry I'm late I-" Taehyung stops mid sentence when he sees Hoseok. His eyes held shock and pain behind them before he looks away.

"I forgot to tell you that I have an essay due tomorrow so I'm going to head to the library to study, bye." And with that he leaves.

Hoseok sighs, "if you'll excuse me." He gets to his feet, rushing behind a torn up Taehyung.

"O...kay." Jin drags out before looking back at me,

"So are you going to go with Jungkook then?"

"Yes."

While Jin and Jungkook cheer, I take this time to finally look over at Yoongi.

He didn't seem fazed,

No anger,

No jealousy shown.

I feel so stupid for thinking that it might've made him jealous. He simply just sat there, typing away on his phone obviously being too lazy to leave even though his friend left.

God why am I so stupid?

~*~

It had been around three weeks since the lunch incident. Hoseok tried to speak to Taehyung but would be given the cold shoulder each time he would talk. I spend my weekends with the group getting to know them more, it was nice to have a group of people who I genuinely like and get on with.

I finally decided on what to pick for my music class. I chose to play piano and sing, Mr Kim seemed rather excited to see me perform.

I hadn't spoke nor looked at Yoongi since that day. I was anger, upset, embarrassed,

I still didn't understand my feelings towards him and it was frustrating me.

It was a few days till my big date and honestly the more I got closer to the day, the more I regretted my decision.

I stumble through the empty hallway, it was 5th period but Jungkook decided to hold me back to tell me the details for Saturday making me late to my class.

What made things worse was that Yoongi was directly in front of me, he kept wobbling around a few times while holding onto the wall. I stop in my tracks watching as the dark brunette struggles to walk on his own two feet,

What the hell is he doing?

Suddenly he collapses to the ground, instantly I rush to his side noticing that his eyes were closed.

Did he faint? What the heck?

I check to make sure he is still breathing which luckily he was, before lifting him in a bridal style hold and heading quickly towards the nurses office.

Once there, I place him down in one of the beds as the nurse checks over his body.

I watch her purse her lips into a thin line, "I'm sorry I'm going to have to ask you to leave." She looks at me while speaking.

I feel awkward yet annoyed that I was being told to leave but I obey, leaving the room as she rushes over to the phone, calling someone.

I really wanted to wait and see what happens to him, I'm worried.

I still oddly care even if I hardly know him nor speak to him.

Sighing, I head back to my boring day.

~*~

I sit on my white sheets while Jungkook fixes his hair in the full length mirror, I scratch the back of my neck.

"I don't know about this Jungkook."

He simply laughs, "you're just nervous that's all. You'll be fine once we're there."

I nod but my stomach says otherwise. I knew this was going to be a bad idea.

My mind had been so preoccupied lately with whether Yoongi was doing alright or not, after that day he didn't come to school. I briefly spoke to Hoseok about it but he shrugged it off with a smile saying that he's fine. But I could tell in his eyes, they said otherwise.

I chew on my lip once more as Jungkook turns to me, a large grin spread across his face.

"How do I look?" He poses stupidly, forcing a giggle to escape out my mouth. I love that Jungkook can make me laugh even when I'm worried or upset.

I lift both my thumbs up at him, "looking fab."

He gushes, flopping one of his hands like a fan next to his face, acting like a drama queen.

My laugh only gets louder as we head downstairs to find my mom and father sitting in the living room.

"Look at you two." Mom gets up and walks towards us, trying to hold back her tears.

"Mom calm down, it's only a date. It's not like I'm getting married." I groan while she hugs me tightly.

"Yes. You should be upstairs studying. I'm not paying for you to go to a school to fool around with some desperate girl." My father hisses from the couch. He thrashes the newspaper in his hands forward, closing it before standing up and walking off towards his study.

Instantly I feel my smile drop at his words. Both Jungkook and my mom caught onto this,

"Don't worry about it, you'll have a great time." Jungkook slaps his arm around my shoulder pulling me into his side while grinning down at me.

I smile, nodding in agreement. We head outside towards my car as my mom stands at the doorway, waving us off.

God I hope I don't make a fool of myself.