Chapter 49 - Pony rides

Yoongi's POV

"I can't believe you pushed him." Jihee cackles while I sit with back against the wall. I sigh, frustrated that this bitch was next to me right now. My hands rake through my hair as I groan loudly,

"Can you just shut up. You're no better than I am when it comes to Jimin."

She seems taken back by my accusation, "what's that suppose to mean?" She fumbles her eyebrows, her expression showing slight fear.

Bingo!

I smirk, "we all know you were the one behind Jimin's strange drunk like behaviour at that party."

Her eyes widen before she covers it with an excuse, "I told you before he got drunk on his own."

"Bullshit! We both know Jimin was driving that night, why the hell do you think he would drink if he was going to be driving home? Do you really think he's that irresponsible?"

She gulps at my words, taking her sweet time to answer as she gazes outwards onto the busy streets ahead.

I scoff, standing to my feet to get away from her, "tell me, what did you do to him?"

She glares at me, sheer anger in her eyes till admitting her deed, "fine! You wanna know what I did?! I drugged him okay! I drugged him so he would pass out!"

I smirk, finally glad I have somewhat of an answer,

Now for the finale.

"Why did you do it?"

"I-uh..." she stutters before giving the ground evil eyes, she smugly grins.

"I wanted to sleep with him." My fists clench at my sides, anger was swelling inside of me as I launch forward. My fist comes smashing into the wall beside her head, frightening her.

"Don't. And I mean DON'T you ever dare touch him!" I hiss viciously. I watch her flinch a little at my actions before regaining her posture. She smirks up at me,

"And what are you gonna do? Hmm? Hurt me? Wouldn't that make you a woman beater." She chuckles darkly.

"I don't think Jimin would appreciate that."

I close my eyes taking in a deep breath before moving back away from her, "You're a disgusting human being."

I make my way to the door of the roof top, with one last glance back at her, I leave,

Smirking.

~*~

"Min Yoongi!" Hoseok shouts while barging into my room. I roll my eyes, yanking out my earphones before sitting up on my bed.

"What?"

He stares at me like I'm the crazy one, "what? WHAT?! YOU DON'T HAVE A RIGHT TO ASK THAT CONSIDERING YOU'VE BEEN DATING SOMEONE THAT YOU HATE?!"

I groan,

Not this again.

Ever since the whole dating scenario came around, Hoseok has been constantly on my back about it. I was getting frustrated with him,

"Go away!" I grumble, getting up from my bed. Hoseok stops me by stepping in front so I can't escape.

"Don't think you're getting away with this one."

"HOSEOK STOP IT!!" I scream, trying my best to manoeuvre around him. He doesn't budge making me growl in annoyance.

"NO! I WANT YOU TO EXPLAIN!! WHY YOU'RE DATING JIHEE IF YOU LIKE JIMIN?!?!"