Chapter 41 - Does this mean he loves me?

Jimin's POV

It was Friday afternoon, I was sitting in my last class of the day, filled with excitement.

I wonder what Yoongi's planning?

My mind falls back to the previous *ahem* date *ahem* we've had.

I can't stop the smile that was spreading on my cheeks while I gaze out the window, hoping time would move by quicker so I could finally see him.

Little did I know that a pair of dark eyes were watching me the full time, glaring in disgust at my happy demeanour.

~*~

I hasten my pace, a thrilling buzz coursing through my veins as I make my way out the school building. Automatically I scan the crowded parking lot meeting a side view of the very boy my heart beats too.

Yoongi.

He was leaning against my silver car, his dark hair glistening in the sunlight. His light skin sparkles while he stares off into the distance.

I waddle over to him, making sure to not make a sound as I creep up behind him.

"Hey." I whisper in his ear once I'm close enough, the boy turns, a frightened look wiped across his face till he realises it's only me.

"Yah! You idiot! Are you trying to give me a heart attack!" He growls, pinning my back onto the side of my car. I gulp, watching a playful smirk begin to form on his pouty lips.

"Are you scared Jimin?" He asks, his lips brushing against mines. I imprison a moan while holding a strong posture, keeping myself up so that I don't collapse to the floor nor fall into his trap.

"N-NO!" I squeal loudly, cursing at myself for stuttering. He chuckles before moving away from me, much to my disappointment.

Such a tease.

"Give me your keys." His hand now in my view, I frown down at his open hand wondering what the hell he's up too.

"Why?"

He rolls his eyes, continuing to gesture with his hand, making a grabby motion for the keys.

"Fine." I pull out my car keys from my bag pack before dropping them in his grasp.

"Thank you very much cutie." He kisses my cheek before opening the car. My cheeks are like fire as they highten in warmth at his words.

He called me cute!!

HE KISSED MY CHEEK!!!

OH MY GOD!! I'm melting, I can't believe this!

"Get in dork!" He shouts from the driver's side, the passenger's door wide open for me to get in. I blush that he caught me having a miniature freak out after what he just did.

I hop inside, closing the door tightly behind me.

"So? Where're we going?" I question, curiosity bubbling up inside me.

"It's a secret." He winks before turning his attention back onto the road.

I huff, puffing out my cheeks whiple I look out the window, watching as the school slowly disappears into the distance.

~*~

We soon stop outside a large building, Yoongi parks the car while I take in our surroundings. It was dark out by now. No cars nor people were in sight,

Where the hell are we?

It looks like the city?

Yoongi quickly jumps out, I follow as we both slam our doors shut before Yoongi locks the car. He begins making his way towards the dark building in front. However my feet stay planted next to the car.