Chapter 44 - It's better this way

Yoongi's POV

That bitch is really starting to piss me off, not only did she force me to kiss her, but it was in front of Jimin.

The look on his face broke my heart into a million pieces, God only knows the heartache he'll be going through right now. It disgusts me that I was the cause of it, I was the one who was breaking him.

I recall back to the day he phoned me, his voice cracking multiple times while he repeatedly kept asking 'where are you?'and 'why hadn't you showed up?'

I couldn't listen to it. As soon as I heard him crying I had to hang up, I was already trespassing on dangerous grounds for even picking up his call. I felt depressed after that, no longer wanting to attend school, luckily I had hospital appointments all last week meaning I had an excuse to skip.

Hoseok at first thought it was strange since previously I would always get excited for school just to see Jimin.

Now all I want to do is hide away and never leave.

I trot along the long, empty hallway. It was after school hours and I was finally making my way towards Mr Kim's class.

I shove the door wide open not caring that it hits against the wall. Mr Kim was busy at his desk, marking papers till I frightened him with the loud bang.

"Jesus, Yoongi!" His hand squeezing into his chest, obviously trying to calm his heart down from the sudden fright.

"You could send an old man like me into a coffin by doing that."

I roll my eyes, "you're only six years older than me." I grumble.

He chuckles before gesturing with his head towards the closest desk in front of him, airing for me to bring a seat over.

I obey, dragging a seat closer to him.

"So Yoongi..." he trails off, "hows your appointments going? I haven't had a chance to speak to you in a few months."

"I've been busy and fine." I mutter in annoyance.

Mr Kim nods, "do they have any idea on what to do next?"

I sigh, no longer in the mood to talk.

"They said I had to go all last week so they could document my current health. It's stable that's all I know right now."

A silence grows around us till Mr Kim purses his lips, he stares at me for a few moments before speaking,

"Been busy with a certain boy in my class lately I take it?" He suddenly asks with a smirk.

The mere thought of Jimin crushed my heart however when anyone else utters his name from their lips it would only cause me to get angry.

"No." I hiss, my shoulders shaking with rage.

"Sure." Mr Kim's smirk only grows.

"I DON'T!" I shout, jumping up in my seat.

I sigh, calming myself before sitting back down,

"I'm...I'm dating someone else." I watch him perk up a little at my words but he quickly wipes the smile off his face.

"I know. I saw what happened earlier in the hallway."

"Oh." my head lowers in embarrassment.

"You're hurting Jimin by doing this, are you sure you're happy?" He asks, his voice laced with seriousness.

I gulp,

No

"Yes."

After a short period of time Mr Kim let's me go, telling me to check in with him every now and then.

Back before Jimin came to the school, I used to rely on Mr Kim a lot with all my problems. He was there for me and it made me feel like I, at least had someone besides my family to speak to.

I begin making my way home till I feel an arm snake it's way around my waist.

"Hey handsome." Jihee kisses my cheek and I have to hold back all the disgust I feel. I push her off of me grumbling, "fuck off."

"Don't be silly. I'm coming to your house today." She smirks.

Annoyance radiates off of me, "I said fuck off!" I growl at the bitch who's smile only increases.

"No. Remember Yoongi, I own you now. Don't make any stupid mistakes or disobey me because one slip up will cost you everything."

Her hand moves lower towards my thigh and I have to suck in a breath, finally realising what she wants.

"You're disgusting! I'm not your fuck buddy." I angrily shove her hand away, stomping closer towards my house. She catches up behind,

"Remember our deal. You will sleep with me." Her voice low and deadly.

Why can't you just tell Jimin the truth?!?

Because he will leave me. I will hurt him. I can't relive it again.

It's better this way.

Hoseok's POV

I was busy chilling out in the living room with Taehyung. After our 'date' we've become a lot closer and I couldn't be more happy.

We were snuggled up on the couch, watching a movie while our warm bodies collide with one another under a large blanket. His head sat on my shoulder while our hands intertwined with one another.

All was quiet.

Well at least till Yoongi came home.

I turn towards the door area, "hey Yoongi, you just ho-"

I stop in my tracks once I realise he's not alone.

I would've excepted it to be Jimin or someone else even, but her? Really?

"Umm hey Jihee." I raise my free hand to wave at her. Tae peers round my neck to catch a glimpse of the two, his eyebrows frown at the sight but he didn't dare open his mouth.

"We're going upstairs." Yoongi says, yanking on Jihee's hand to be led away from us.

"Sorry in advance for the noise!" Jihee shouts before we hear a door slam.

"What the?" I look at Taehyung who had a mixture between anger and confusion laced on his face.

"What the fuck was all that about?! Why is he with Jihee? Where's Jimin?!" Tae hisses, moving himself forward, ready to walk straight into Yoongi's room to scream at him.

"I-"

"-AHH YOONGI!!" Jihee screams from upstairs.

My eyes widen as do Taehyung's,

He wouldn't...would he?

Jimin's POV

I roll around on my bed, grumbling to myself. After all the crying I did today, I felt extremely tired but I was trying to force myself to stay awake just a little longer.

Unexpectedly my phone suddenly goes off, I jump at the sound, falling off my bed. I grip onto the sheets to yank myself back up before picking up my phone.

It's Yoongi!

I quickly pick it up, eager to hear his voice. I know I was being greedy since he has a...girlfriend now but I can't stop loving him, I just can't.

Odd shuffling could be heard, loud heavy breathing echoes my ear,

What the hell is going on?

Suddenly the sound of...clapping? Could be heard.

I frown, confused.

Maybe he butt dialled me?

"AHH YOONGI!" a voice that I recognised to be Jihee's screams.

At that moment I realised what was going on.

They want to rub it in my face that they're a couple now and I'm all alone.

My sight slowly begins to become blurry, no longer able to see due to the tears.

Why are you doing this to me?