seventy-two

Grace

I rolled to the other side of the bed, escaping the warmth of Harry's arms. I sighed in contentedness, my face on the almost cold pillow, before turning around to look at him.

"Where are you going?" He murmured, and I slid closer to him, brushing his dark locks out of his face.

"I'm not going anywhere" I whispered back putting my head on his bare chest, grazing the butterfly on his torso with the tip of my finger.

He hummed, starting to play absentmindedly with my hair.

I propped myself up on my elbow, glancing at him at his lack of words. "What are you thinking about?" I asked him curiously.

A little smile curved his lips. "That I'd do it again."

"Oh my god" I said hiding in the crook of his neck, laughing lightly against his skin.

"You asked me what I was thinking!" He defended himself opening his eyes, blinking a few times to get used to the light of the day coming through the window.

"I wasn't expecting that, though" I murmured, and he turned us around with a flick of his waist.

"Wouldn't you, though?" He wondered mocking my words, his lips lightly touching my neck.

I put a finger under his chin, making him slide up a bit and look at me. "I'm not really into that kind of talk" I confessed.

"Neither am I" he whispered, his nose sliding against the skin of my neck as he moved to kiss my collarbones. "I'd still do it again, though."

I wiggled a bit under his weight. "Harry, you're naked" I reminded him, trying to slide from under him, and he let out a little laugh.

"You're the one that undressed me, it's not really your place to complain I'd say" he replied, lying on my side anyway. "Besides, you are as well. Just in case you hadn't noticed, of course."

I groaned, turning to lie on my side. He looked at me, the morning sun making his eyes seem ever greener. "I should have a shower" I said before standing up and sliding out of the blanket, making sure that it wouldn't fall off of his shoulders. "Do you want to tag along?" I asked him right before exiting the room, turning around to give him a glance.

He seemed surprised, but nodded, standing up as well and making his way towards me. "Alright" he replied, the tone of his voice suggesting that he was planning to do something else instead of showering.

"Just showering" I remarked, taking a spare towel from the drawer in his room, standing up and giving him a warning look before going out of the room and walking to the bathroom.

"Of course" he replied, following me.

As soon as we entered the bathroom I turned on the shower head, waiting for the water to get warm before sliding under, and he closed the door. After a few he checked the water with his hand, and finding it warm enough he got in the shower, holding out his hand for me to take. I did, stepping into the shower and closing it behind myself.

"Still of the same opinion?" He murmured, putting his hands on the wall on either side of my head, cornering me in the already restricted space of the shower.

"Very much" I replied taking him by the waist and pulling him closer to me, right under the shower head.

He wrapped his arms around me and tilted his head, kissing the corner of my lips. I stood up on my tiptoes, my hands on his shoulders so that I wouldn't have slipped, attempting to kiss him, not really realising how close the shower head was. I spluttered taking a step back as soon as the warm water hit my face, urging Harry to do the same, leaning against the wall with a little laugh.