eighty-one

September

Grace

I waited for breakfast to be ready before going back into the bedroom. I silently made my way towards the bed in the dark, trying not to crash against anything, and leant down to put my hand on Harry's shoulder.

"Breakfast is ready" I whispered. "You really should wake up."

He let out a little whine, turning in my direction, but made no move to get up.

"You're going to be late" I said lowly, debating if I should've opened the window to let the light of the day come in.

All of sudden he reached out to grab my waist and pulled me on him. With a little squeal I landed on his body, and he turned to his side, his arm around my waist, laying me down next to him.

"What's this about?" I asked, a smile on my face, as he hid his face in the crook of my neck, leaving a kiss on my collarbone.

"Why didn't you wake me up sooner?" He mumbled against my neck, his eyelashes grazing my skin as he blinked a few times to wake up.

I turned my head almost imperceptibly in his direction. "I made breakfast first."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. Are you gonna get up at all?" I asked him.

He hummed. "Just thinking."

I started tracing the shadow of the tattoo on his wrist."What about?"

"Move in with me."

I furrowed my eyebrows, distancing myself a little to look at him. "I already live with you" I said with a confused chuckle.

"I mean, officially. I'll free half of my closet. I want to see your favourite books on my bookshelf, your shoes in the entrance of my house, and your shampoo next to mine in the shower" he said sincerely. "Please move in with me."

I analysed the look on his face without saying anything, but there was no sign of hesitation on his features. Wherever that was coming from, he was completely sure about it. "Sure" I replied and he hugged me, a smile on his face.

"You really should get up now, though" I added lightly, "I mean, you'll probably be very very late if you don't."

He groaned. "Alright, I'm getting up. Just give me a couple minutes."

"Harry, we both have to be out of the house in thirty minutes" I told him, and he sat up fast.

"It is late" he whispered, "I thought you were joking." He scrambled off the bed, standing in the middle of the room with just his black boxers on. "How ready is breakfast?"

I let out a little laugh. "The coffee is hot. Or at least, it was when I came into this room to wake you up."

He sighed, offering me his hand to stand up. "Alright, let's have breakfast."

I took it and stood up fixing my clothes, that had got wrinkled up when he had pulled me on him.

As he went to the bathroom I put the cups of coffee on the relatively small wooden table. He entered the kitchen, and we sat in front of each other.

He picked up the cupcake observing it with a smile on his face. "I feel like I've been having breakfast with cupcakes for a whole year."

"Don't be ridiculous, now" I said laughing, "I only started buying you breakfast in October I think."

"I think it was September. Like, on the last two weeks or something" he pointed out, dividing it into pieces before eating it as he often did when we were talking.