Chapter 4 (2.0)

Ruby, Jaune, I kept walking around in random directions until we saw a group of students heading to a big building. And through the entire time Ruby has been explaining to me what a "food court" is.

"And that's a few of the many things you can order, at a food court." Ruby said.

"Okay. Thanks for explaining what a food court is."

"Your welcome!" Ruby smiled.

"Just one more question." I asked.

"Yeah?" Ruby replied.

"What are half the foods you just said?" I said.

Ruby and Jaune stared at me with a blank faces before they fell over.

"Are you two okay?" I asked in a worried tone.

"The better question is if you're okay." Jaune asked.

"I don't get it." I said.

"We know." They said. -_-||

Mini Timeskip

After a following a few students, we entered this building what Ruby calls an "auditorium". It was filled with tons of people and some were on the same ship me, Ruby, and Jaune was on.

"Woah. This is a lot of people." I said.

"Yeah." Jaune agreed.

I glanced around, seeing hundreds of students taking seats im the many rows. Looking over to the side, I caught a glimpse of that red haired girl we passed by earlier. We locked eyes for a moment before I lost her in the crowd.

But my attention was redirected towards a familiar voice calling out to Ruby.

"Ruby! Over here! I saved you a spot!" A familiar voice shouted.

Looked over, I spotted Ruby's older sister waving at her, beckoning for her to come over.

"Oh! Hey, I-I gotta go! I hope I see you guys soon!" Ruby said before she gave me a quick hug and ran over to her sister.

"Well, there goes that quirky girl." Jaune said.

"Yeah." I agreed. "Well, I guess we should go find a spot too."

Ruby View

I ran over to Yang and plopped down in the seat next to her.

"Who's your new friend?" Yang asked.

I'm guessing she's talking about (Y/N) since I hugged him and all. I hope I didn't scare him off doing something bold like that. But then again its (Y/N).

"Oh, his name is (Y/N). He's sorta.... dense to most things but he's really nice." I said.

"Yeah nice looking! I mean look at his (H/C) (H/S) and his (E/C) eyes. I wouldn't mind if he became my friend~" Then she purred.

I shivered at the thought of her seducing (Y/N), probably because he wouldn't notice, and tried immediately to get the thought out of my head.

"How'd you meet him?" She asked, breaking my train of thought.

"Oh, that happened after I EXPLODED!" I shouted.

(Y/N) View

Jaune and I continued to search for any open seats left, which there wasn't many. But eventually we found a few open spots a few rows above Ruby's.

"How about here?" Jaune asked.

"Yeah." I responded.

We sat down and looked towards the stage. But my attention was redirected to Ruby's blond sister as she waved at me then blinked one eye.... Strange.