A Trip to Mengererie Pt 1

"This is going to be so awesome!" I said with a smile on my face.

"(Y/N), we're only staying in Mengererie for a week ." Blake told me as we waited at the docks for our boat to arrive.

"I know but I can't feel but excited!" I said as I looked out, into the vast, blue sea. "Plus it'll give us some time to relax." I gave Blake a concerned look.

But she shrugged it off with a stern look. Despite fighting Torchwick not that look ago she's still wrapped up in her search for answers.

"We don't have that luxury (Y/N)." She told me as she looked out into the sea.

"*sigh* Why are we going to Mengererie anyways?" I asked.

"Oh! Um, my mom wanted to speak to me... and it must be important since I haven't spoken to her or my dad in a long time." She said sadly.

"Well we'll see them soon enough." I said as a loud horn went off.

We looked ahead to see our ship coming in. I smiled in excitement. But then a voice called out.

"Hey!"

Blake and I turned around to see Nova and Team RPNJ walking towards us with bags on their backs. Nova immediately walked over to Blake and hugged one another.

"Hey guys." I waved.

"Sup." Robin said as he approached and Numpty, Patrick, and Joey waved.

"What are guys doing here?" Blake asked.

"Do you really think that I wasn't going to visit home with ya?" Nova said.

"N-No." Blake said.

"What about you guys?" I asked Team RPNJ.

"Well this one here wanted to visit family and I wanted to come along for the ride." Robin said as he patted Joey's shoulder.

"And I'm not watching Numpty alone... not after last time." Patrick said.

"So we're all going to Mengererie!" Numpty said with as much excitement as me.

"So, where's the rest of you guys' team?" Robin asked.

"Well Blake just wanted for me to come along on this trip so Ruby, Yang, and Weiss are back at Beacon.... And I asked Death to watch them." I said as I scratched the back of my head.

Death View

I just sighed as Weiss tried putting out the fire she made with the oven and Ruby and Yang ran around in circles freaking out.

(Y/N) better pay me back for this.

(Y/N) View

"I think he's doing fine." I said as the ship comes into the dock.

A few people start coming up to the docks and going onboard the ship.

"Well we better get going then." Patrick said as we went onboard the ship.

And not soon after the ship starts to bob across the water as it leaves the docks. My friends and I stood near the railing as the ship moved across the water. I still couldn't believe I was going to see another part of the world.... but then I realized something.

"Um, how long does it take to get to Mengererie?" I asked.

"Oh, a couple of days...." Nova trailed off causing Numpty and I to groan and lean on the railing.

"Awwww!" We groaned.

Timeskip

"I don't think I'll ever get used to this..." I said as I appeared in front of the "Dream Cottage".