Chapter 1-10 Bloopers

(Y/N)'s Family's Death

They took away my whole family! My dad, my mom, my twin brother and sister! My freaking dog! They even killed Kenny!

Take 2

I am (Y/N) Riviera. You killed my father! Now die!

Take 3

Stabedy stabedy!
(Does anyone remember that Futurerama reference?)

The End of My Life....

The Beowolf instantly stood upright and towered over me. She glared at me with her red eyes and all the fear rushed back to me.
"W-what are you doi-"
She lunged at me in a blink of an eye. I saw happen in slow motion.

To be continued

Take 2

She lunged at me in a blink of an eye. I saw happen in slow motion.

Well at least I don't have to pee anymore.

Take 3

She lunged at me in a blink of an eye. I saw happen in slow motion.

Well I'm fucked.

The Conversation with Cole

"Come on Romeo. Mom wants to talk to us about something."

Then Cole and I started walking the path home; which is incredibly long.

(Everything in italics is Cole; Translated by Google)

"You joke about me catching interested in Kara but I bet you couldn't even noticed if a female took interest in you." Cole said.

"Yes I can!"

Timeskip

"And kids, your uncle Cole was right. Because this how I met your mother." I said to my kids.

Talking To Mom

"Mom?"

Then an issue of Playboy was thrown out of the darkness. It had a certain rabbit faunus girl in black lingerie. I just stayed silent and stared at the magazine.

"I can explain."

Take 2

"Mom?"

Then a small chibi version of me was thrown out of the darkness. We stared at each other for a solid minute before someone said something.

"What. The. Fu-"

Take 3

"Mom?"

Then Neo was thrown out and she fell on her ass right in front of me. I went wide eyed.

"How did she find you?!" I shouted.

Neo pulled out her scroll that read
"I was looking around for Ice Cream."

"I already told you. THERE IS NO ICE CREAM!"

Take 4

"Mom?"

Then a figure walked out the darkness. But it wasn't my mother, or even a Grimm for that matter. It was a guy. But he looked exactly like me except he was wearing a red long sleeve shirt with a white collar, black dress pants, and black shoes.