New Ideas

Hey guys! Here's a couple of teasers for upcoming books I'm thinking about making. I hope that if you guys like the ideas you'll encourage it. Anyways here we go.
~~~~

"The great desert of Menagerie.... a hot and barren wasteland... filled with horrors of different kinds of Grimm that little has lived to tell about...but... " The chief's eyes look over at me. "....you want to enter them?" He asked.

"Y-Yes." I stammered. "Anything to make sure my friend is safe."

"Very well...." He said as he gestured out into the desert.

My ears flattened against my head as I looked out. But I need to do this... for her. I took a deep breath before running straight out into the desert.

.....

Come on, come on! Where is she?

I kept frantically turning in every direction but the sandstorm kept my vision blurred. But then I felt something tap my shoulder. I jumped in surprise and quickly turned around to finally find the girl I'm looking for.

"What took you so long, (Y/N)?" Kali asked with a wide smile.

Trouble in Paradise (Kali X Reader)
~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~

"Hahaha! That was pathetic!" A boy, probably around 16, sneered.

The girl, who probably just lost, was on the ground with some small scratches and a very sad look. She just stared at the ground, like she just lost everything.

"Now had over the money!" The cocky teen demanded as he held out his palm.

"I-I can't! T-This is the last money I have!" The girl said with a shaky voice.

"I don't care! You lost, now pay up!" He demanded again as he stepped towards her.

"Hey!" I said as I approached, making the guy look up at me. "How about you battle me? If you win I'll pay double for what the girl owes you, but if I win you pay the girl And you have to walk back to town in nothing but your underwear."

"Heh, you really think you can win?" He asked with a cocky smirk. "Alright. Deal."

"Then I hope you're ready!" I said grabbing my Pokeball. "Let's make him pay buddy!"

A Tale of A Master (Pokemon X Trainer Reader)
~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~

"You're really excited about this aren't you?" The girl wearing a blue dress asked him.

"Heck yeah I am! This is like dream come true to me!" He said happily as he fist pumped.

"Hmph! I'm so glad your dream is coming true!... Due to my expense." I said as we continued walking through the forest.

"You know that he can't hear you right?" Bliss asked.

"Yeah I know. Which makes this even more annoying!" I fumed as my flame became slightly more intense.

"Hey I think your new friend is getting cranky." The girl said as she pointed down at me.

"Huh? Oh, you alright there buddy?" He asked as he stopped to pick me up.

"Oh I'm fine! Except for the fact that you just came along and kidnapped me from my normal lifestyle for some dream that may or may not even happen because all you humans think that we wanna fight each other!" I fumed as I tried lashing out of his hold.

"Are you getting mad because I accidentally thought you were a girl and gave you a girl's name?" He asked.

"I. Hate. You." -_- I said.