Chapter 24

"Oh, I'm back here again." I said as I looked at the small house surrounded in a thick fog.

I glanced around to check if anything changed since the last time I was here. But no. It still looked like a creepy foggy void with a house in the middle of nowhere. Feeling a little curious about what this dream would show me I walked into the small house.

I felt the warm heat from the fireplace as soon as I walked in giving me some comfort. But I immediately picked up the box that was resting on the wooden table and sat down with it on the wooden chair. I opened the box and found the same pictures as last time. I pulled out the photos I seen already and placed them on the wooden table. After I pulled out Nora's I found a new photo.

I pulled out a picture of me covered to the brim with shopping bags, covering both my arms and I was holding a bag with my teeth, as Coco and a little girl, who looked very similar to her, held a very small bag.

......Now I don't want to go on a shopping trip with Coco.... o_o||

I put the picture down on the wooden table then pulled out another one. This picture was one of me and Velvet. I was smiling as Velvet was on my back with her chin rested on top of my head. But then I raised an eyebrow. Because at the bottom of the picture you could see three pairs of rabbit ears sticking up. One pair was brown, another was white, and the last one was (H/C).

I smiled at the picture seeing Velvet so happy in it. The next picture was Ella glaring angrily at a figure who's back was towards the picture, while I gave the figure the most annoyed look I have ever seen. The only thing I could tell you about the figure is that he wears a white shirt with no sleeves, ash colored pants, black shoes, and had black hair that was in a long ponytail that looks like it could touch the ground.

Then I pulled out another picture which was..... O_O!

I was looking at a picture  with Linda was laying on top of me with most of her clothes missing leaving her only in a shirt that was a bit too big for her.

Before I could even question this picture everything went black....

3rd Person View

Meanwhile, high up in the blue morning sky was a lone bullhead flying towards Beacon. But this bullhead didn't hold a bunch of new students like they have in the past. There was only one person on this ship and he was sleeping soundly.

He was tall (6'1), well built, with white hair that went off in many directions (imagine a cross between Goku and Cloud Strife's hair), with light blue eyes with a scar going down the right one. He wore a light brown leather jacket with a white shirt underneath, blue pants with a belt wrapped around it, black combat boots, fingerless gloves, a watch, and a little white mask that covered his mouth that now rested around his neck as he slept.

But his rest was short lived as the bullhead landed with a slight thud to the ground. Slowly opening his eyes and groaning a little he sat upwards. He stretched his arms as he got up and grabbed his bag that held most his gear. He exited off the bullhead and looked up at the massive school known as Beacon.
??? View

They sure wasn't kidding about Beacon being such a big school.

"Mr Storm?" I heard a feminine voice say.

I looked ahead of me and saw a woman with blond hair tied up in a bun, green eyes that were behind a pair of clear glasses and wore a black button up skirt that went halfway down her thighs and started right under her chest, a white long sleeved shirt, black stockings, a black cape with a purple underbelly, a blue earing, and black heels.

"Who wants to know?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm Miss Glynda Goodwitch. I'm here to lead you to your meeting with Ozpin." Glynda said.