Chapter 13

"Hurry up (Y/N)!" Ruby shouted behind her.

"Or maybe you should slow down!" I shouted down the block at Ruby.

Ruby and I are going to the Weapon Shop where my weapon was made. Ryder's Flaming Forge.

When I told Ruby about the place she got really excited and pulled me out of Beacon to Vale. I guess she wants our weapon to be strong as my (W/N). Maybe even stronger.

"Aren't you fast as me? You did keep up with me in our fight awhile back." She said as I ran right next to her.

"Umm? Huh, I guess you're right." I said.

"I can't wait to meet the person who made your weapon!" Ruby squealed.

"Me too." I said.

"Ryder, right?" Ruby asked.

"Yeah." I said.
I looked down the block and saw our destination. I smiled then looked back at Ruby. "We're here."

"Really?! Come on then!" Ruby said as she grabbed my arm and dragged me into the store.

When we walked inside Ruby froze. She was shocked in either disbelief or amazement or maybe both due to this place's interior. Ryder's Flaming Forge was literally covered to the brim with weapons. Walls were completely covered in weapons or weapon designs. Ruby couldn't help but squeal in excitement.

"I'm home!" She muttered.

I got my arm back from Ruby and I walked up to the front counter. No one was there so I'm guessing they're out back. So I turned around, leaned on the counter, and watched Ruby zip around the room looking at the different weapons. Well, that was until my eyes were covered with two hands.

"Guess who?" A feminine voice asked.

I smiled before answering
"Ella."

"That's right!" She said as she uncovered my eyes.

I turned around and looked at the rightful owner of this place.

"So how is my favorite customer doing?" Ella asked.

"I'm your favorite customer?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah. Don't you remember how we first met?"

Flashback

It was a dark, cold, and extremely rainy day. I just arrived at Vale after going through that giant ass forest filled with Grimm. So you can understand why my first reaction to reach Vale and to see that it's storming was.....

"God Damn It!" A few crows flew away after that. "Okay, calm down. You won't have go through a giant forest for a while." I told myself as I walked into Vale.

I took the slip of paper out of my pants pocket that had the name of the weapon shop.

Now where am I going to find Ryder's Flaming Forge?