Chapter 25

Welp, today's the day of the dance. And I can definitely say that Weiss and Yang are doing their best to set this all up.... with the help me, Death, Zack, and Joseph.

Currently Ruby, Death, and I were sitting at a table giving our honest opinions on some of the things being used.

"I need to ask you to pick a tablecloth." Weiss said as she placed two white squares in the table.

"But they look exactly the same." Ruby and I said.

"I don't even know why I asked!" Weiss shouted. But then Death pointed at the second square. "Oh, thank you."

Weiss walked off with the second square then Yang and Zack came to the table with two large speakers. Yang placed her speaker down on the table, making it bounce it and Ruby.

"How many more of these are we putting in here?" Zack asked Yang.

"The club amount." Yang said.

"Which is?" Zack asked.

"I don't know about.... twenty more... Ish?" Yang said.

"Great." -_- Zack said.

"Anyways... " Looks at Ruby. "...have you picked out a dress yet?" Yang asked Ruby.

"What's the point? Who cares about the dance if Blake isn't going?" Ruby said as she rested her chin on the table.

"I can think of one reason." I could have sworn Yang glanced at me for a second. "Besides, she's coming. Trust me." Then Yang looked over to see Weiss and Joseph placing a bunch of white shapes on the table. "Weiss! I thought we agreed. No doilies!"

"If I don't get doilies, you don't get fog machines!" Weiss shouted as she approached us.

"So.... do I put these back or.....?" Joseph trailed off.

"Your dance is gonna have fog machines?" Neptune said as he and Sun walked into the room.

"We were thinking about it...." Weiss said in a sweet tone.

"That's pretty cool." Neptune said.

"Hey guys." I waved.

"Hey." Neptune waved back.

"So you ladies all excited for dress up?" Sun asked as he and Neptune stood in front of us.

"Pfft... Yeah, right!" Ruby said.

"Laugh all you want. I'll be turning heads tommrow night!" Yang said with a smile.

"So what you guys wearing?" Weiss asked as she looked at Neptune and Sun to me and Death.

"Uuhhh... this?" Sun said as he gestured to his clothes.

"Ignore him for he knows not what he says." Neptune said as he stepped in front of Sun and put a hand in front of his face.

"Hey, I may have moved to Mistral, but I grew up in Vacuo. It's not exactly a shirt and tie kind of place." Sun said as moved Neptune's hand away from his face.

"Yeah, we noticed." -_- Yang said with this expression in her, Ruby's, and Weiss' face.

"Well I'm getting a suit, which I have to thank you again Weiss for trusting me with Lien." I said as I grabbed her hand, which made her a little red. "And Death...." I looked at Death, who shook his head. "....is wearing that."

"Soooooo..... what does Blake think of all of this? She still being all, y'know... Blake-y?" Sun asked.
"Obviously." Weiss said while crossing her arms.