Important

Hello once again to anyone who still pays attention to Author announcements in this manor.

Today I'm rewriting Chapter 19, which if you know is the introduction of Linda "Bolt" Jackson. Why is this important you may ask? Because what it lead to; The mass amount of Ocs in New Kid. Mind you, I do love the Ocs that I did put into the story, however I wasn't able to write them well enough so people cared about them. And there's a lot of them as well.

So, unfortunately, I have to rewrite and remove certain Ocs from existing chapters. If your Oc is removed, they might have a chance of appearing later on, though I can not promise them having a big role. I apologize for the inconvenience and any Oc owners who are reading this, you can PM me to see what will happen to your Oc.

On a side note, if you didn't know because Wattpad gets stupid sometimes, I've went back and re-edited various chapters. Chapters 1-9 and Chapters 17-18 thus far, with chapter 18 having the biggest noticeable change of them all. So I hope you guys take a look.

Also, be on the lookout for new chapters taking place between chapter 20 to the canon start of Volume 2. I've been thinking up of new side chapters that I'll be releasing soon.

Anyway, have a nice day guys.

-Shadow