Once I Was Seven Years Old

??? View

"When this is over we need to talk."

"I know." Raven said with clear sadness in her eyes, something I rarely saw.

Raven unsheathed her sword before she slashed the air, creating a red portal. I watched my old friend walk through it but not before glancing at me and Raven before he left. As soon as he did Raven let out a loud sigh before she started heading towards her hut.

"Raven." I called out to her as I jogged to her side. "What happened to (Y/N)?" I asked.

"*sigh* Me and (Y/N) are going to have a little chat." She told me.

"W-Was that really him? My knight?" I heard a voice question from behind me.

"You need to stop calling him that." Another voice said. "And if anything he's my knight."

Raven stopped in her tracks while I turned towards the two.

"Yes. It was (Y/N)." Raven answered. "But you three can not see him until.... things are straightened out between us. Am I clear?"

"Yes Raven." We answered.

"Good. I need to check out some things before I leave. Vernal, you know what to do." Raven said before she walked off.

I glanced over my shoulder as she left before the two girls in front of me glared.

"Are we seriously going to do this again?" I asked, crossing my arms.
But they continued their glare. I sighed as we were going to have this argument... again.

......................

3rd Person View

It was a bright and sunny day in a green fielded village. A few men was carrying grey stones as they slowly built a wall outside the village, a pair of mothers was chatting to each other about their lives, and a few kids was playing in the dusty pathways.

But out of these children, one hid behind a large oak tree in a vast field of green grass. He had (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes and held a small burlap bag in his small 6 year old hands. His name was (Y/N) (L/N).

(Y/N) View

I couldn't help but giggle a little as I hid behind the giant tree. But I had to cover my mouth so I wouldn't be found as easy.

There's no way they'll find me here! They'll probably be looking for me all day before they can win the bag back. Lucky m-

"Did you seriously think I wouldn't find you at our hang out spot?" I heard an all too familiar voice say.

I froze as I slowly turned my head to see Vernal with a cocky smirk. And right behind her was Crystal and Sara.

"That was pretty stupid choice (Y/N)." Sara said before she pulled out a book.