Chapter 33

I let out the loudest sigh I could as I looked at the situation I was in.

"I don't know who you three are but there is no means of escape!" The coward of a headmaster said.

I glanced around me and my group to see a lot of students surrounding us with various weapons drawn and aimed at us.

".....You know... moments like this could be easily avoided if these dumbasses just listened." I said. "Because if they did none of you was going to die and I would be home making a lemon scene. But NO! You all had to come here and point your weapons at me when this was supposed to take... I don't know... like 5 minutes?"

"Shut up and get down on your knees!" A female student shouted at me.

".....Are you hitting on me?"

I know what you're thinking.... "Wow, it's been like a month since the author last made a chapter and he's immediately put 'us' straight into the action." And probably asking "Is he really breaking the fourth wall AGAIN?" which my answer is "Yes I am. Got a problem? Send the Wattpad police. But they're too busy looking for 1UpMushroom right now".

Anyways to catch up where we are now we need to go back...! To yet another break in.

..............

A day and a half earlier.....

3rd Person View

It was midnight in Vale.... well some facility near Vale but that's besides the point. The building could easily be mistaken for an abandoned warehouse but it was an opposite case for the inside....

BOOM!

With a loud boom and a blaring alarm a huge hole was created in the warehouse's wall.... before Emerald jumped through and ran.

"You know I really hate your plans sometimes!" Emerald shouted back at the figure following behind her with a large Dust Crystal under their arm.

"We're fiiiiiinnnnneeee." (Y/N) reassured her as they continued running.

"Tell me how we're fine?! There's a giant robot chasing after us!"

And to demonstrate Emerald's terror a giant robot that resembled a spider busted through the wall creating an even bigger hole.

"I said you're fine... and...." Several fiery tentacles wrapped around the giant robot, binding it into place. "....when I plan something it happens." He smirked as (Y/N) and Emerald stopped and turned around. "How's your grip?"

"A thanks would be a-appreciated...! I can hold it but h-hurry up though!" Blitzen grunted as he held his fire.

"Well would you like to do the honors Ms Master Thief?" (Y/N) asked Emerald, only to have her roll her eyes.

"Sure." She said as she pulled out one of her pistols.

She cocked her pistol then closed one eye as she aimed at the robot's head. She fired a few shots, denting the robot little by little, until a bullet pierced through its head causing it to shut down.

"Well now that's over let's go home before the real security comes out." Turns to Blitzen. "Call the bullhead." (Y/N) ordered.

"Right." Blitzen nodded as he pulled out his scroll.

(Y/N) View

"Well I hope that crystal was worth all that trouble." Emerald asked me.

"Hell yeah this was worth the trouble." I said as I held up the large, white glowing crystal in front of her face. "This is a Yin Yang crystal. Only a few exist and that's only because "secret" research labs like this one. This baby can power any machine to the end of time, or destroy anything if put into a weapon. I just hope this is enough to make two women very happy." Just then I felt my scroll vibrated. I took my scroll out my pocket to see that's Cinder calling me. "And there's one of them now." I answered.