Chapter 20 Pt 2

3rd Person View

As Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Yang, Nora, Ella, and Linda glared at each other and while Robin, Patrick, Numpty, and Joey glared at (Y/N), more students poured into the school. The giant quad was almost completely filled with the new students, some from different schools like Haven or just late students of Beacon.

But among these students a man watched (Y/N) and his friends. But he mainly focused on one person....

I'll make her pay dearly for her ruining my life....just you wait.....

(Y/N) View

"I don't get it. Why are you guys glaring at me?" I asked.

But they didn't respond back, they just kept glaring.

"Don't mind them. They're just jealous." Taka told me.

"Of what?" I asked.

"Seriously?! How can you not know?!" Robin shouted at me.

"Know wha-"

"Hey!" I heard feminine voice shout.

Team RPRJ, Taka, and I turned around and saw a girl running towards our direction while waving her arm.

She's about my height, has long crimson red hair, and blue eyes and wore a red and blue long sleeved shirt, black jeans, and black shoes. Along with that her body was.... um, how do humans say it....? Very um....curvy?

She continued to wave and walk towards us with a bright smile on her face.

"You know her?" Patrick asked.

"No." I answered as I raised an eyebrow.

The girl then walked straight past us to the group of glaring girls. We watched her walk up to Blake and waved a hand right in front of her face, breaking her glare.

"Huh?" Blake said as she turned around to face the girl.

"Hey Blake!" The girl said as she hugged her.

Blake looked shocked for a second before she hugged back.

The guys, Pyrrha, and I walked over to the rest of our friends as we all looked at the new girl.

"Um, who's this Blake?" Yang asked.

"Oh, I'm sorry for budging in." The girl released Blake from her hug and turned towards us. "I'm Nova." She said with a shy smile.

"I'm (Y/N) and these are our friends..."

"Ruby, Weiss, Yang, Jaune, Nora, Pyrrha, Ren, Robin, Patrick, Numpty, Joey, Ella, Lucy, Taka and his siblings Alice and Blade." Nora and Numpty said.

"I'm gonna be honest and say that naming everyone every 5 seconds is starting to get annoying." Numpty said.

"Okay...." Nova said as she looked at us. But then her eyes fell upon Linda. "Who's she then?"

"Linda Jackson and I have to say...." She looked Nova head to toe. "....Damn~"

"Oh, uh, thanks I guess.....but I'm taken." Nova said as she held out her hand. Which had a gold ring on her ring finger.

Linda, Weiss, Ruby leaned forward to get a better look at the ring but was soon pushed away by Blake.

"Wait! You and-"

"Yep. He proposed last night can you believe it?" Nova said cutting off Blake.

They immediately hugged then Blake looked back at the ring.