Chapter 5 (2.0)

3rd Person View

The morning sun was finally shining over Beacon Academy. Its rays shined through the multiple windows of the ballroom, waking up a couple of students. They would slowly rise up and started to get ready for the day ahead. But most of "our" heroes stayed in bed not wanting to get up.

"Sis you gotta get up." Yang said, while shaking Ruby lightly in her sleep.

"Come on. Just five more minutes!" Ruby groaned.

Others like Jaune and Weiss knew they had to get up and started their morning routines. But that only left you, Blake, and Ren still asleep. But not for long.....

Nora was wide awake and was figuratively, and literally, jumping up and down in excitement. She looked over to see that Ren was still sleeping. So she decided to give him a little motivation. She walked over to his bed and breathed in deeply. Then yelled.....

"Wake up, lazy bud!" At the top of her lungs.

Nora woke up a few more people than just Ren with that shout. It scared Blake out of her sleep and she fumbled out of bed and on top of (Y/N).

(Y/N) View

I instantly woke up as I felt something heavy fall on top of me. I blinked my eyes a couple of times and saw Blake laying on top of me. I went wide eyed stared at her while she did the same.

"Morning?" I greeted her, but she didn't say a word back. "Sleep good?"

She opened her mouth to say something but she was pushed off of me and then was replaced with a familiar blonde.

"Good morning~." Ruby's sister greeted with a smile upon her face.

I glanced at what she was wearing and saw the orange tank top and the black shorts she wore.

"Hello?" I responded.

"I'm Yang, Ruby's big sister. I just wanted to thank you for being my sis' friend." She said.

"Oh, it was nothing." I said.

"I hope you can be my friend too." She said with a smile.

"Sure, Yang."

"Great!" She said happily.

Then she got off of me and walked off with a strange sway of her hips. Maybe something was wrong with her?

I sat up and looked over to my left and saw that Blake was sitting there, like she was in a trance.

"Are you okay Blake?" I asked.

She snapped out of her own thoughts and looked at me.

"Huh? Oh yeah. I'm fine." She stood up and I did the same. "I'll see you later." Then she walked off.

"I wonder what's with her?" I said to myself.

"Hey (Y/N)." I heard Jaune say.

I turned around and, of course, saw Jaune.

"Hey Jaune."

"Where did you go last night? You disappeared and I couldn't find you." He asked.

Crap, I didn't think anyone noticed.....Gotta think of a lie.

"I-I uh, forgot my bag at the auditorium and I had to run and get it." I lied.

"Oh. Makes sense." He said.

"Let's get ready." I said.

Timeskip

After me and Jaune prepared ourselves for the day we headed to a room filled with lockers that's supposed to hold our stuff until after the initiation.