Teaser: Bloodlines

Bloodlines.....

The scene begins within a familiar place; a large and spacious campsite. The sun had only barley began to rise into the sky. Seemingly no one was awake, except for the two bandits keeping guard over the main gate. Everyone else was fast asleep in their tents, tired from all the work they did the day prior. However, in one tent, a figure slowly arose from their bed.

Heritage....

A low groan could be heard as a woman stood up from bed with some effort. She her body was going through a heavy feeling, one that she only felt once before. She slowly made her way over to a chair on the other side of the room, a trip that nearly worn her out. The woman let out a sigh as she looked down at the source of her drowsiness. An enlarged stomach, one which was storing a new life waiting to be born. The raven haired woman softly caressed her enlarged belly for bit, a small smile making a way onto her lips. Her red eyes glanced back up to her husband, whom was still sleeping in the bed, and her smile grew.

"Never did I think I would be a mother again.... (Y/N)." Raven muttered to herself.

Ancestry.....

Raven stared at her new form with an everlasting smile as she continued to caress her stomach. To think, that it was only several months ago since her student, friend, and potential lover had return from imprisonment. To think, that she married him and given him a position that she had to kill for, although he could have done so easily and better than her at his age. And to think, that in this time of their shared leadership, that she become pregnant with his child.

This wasn't even those to what Raven thought her and (Y/N) relationship would have been like when she first met him. Originally, she was going to strand the little brat in the wilderness and probably never hear from him again. But as you know, that didn't happen. She married him, although at the time not by legal means, and is now awaiting for the baby that share their blood. From what she already knew, with both her and (Y/N)'s strong fighting blood, this child might become the strongest warrior in Remnant.

Raven smile grew at that thought.....

................

"Bloodlines, Heritage, Ancestry.... That what brings me here.... What brings us together...."

A familiar throne room was dead silent, apart from the voice that was speaking. The royally decorated room, covered in banners, rugs, and golden accented walls was now covered in blood. Several armed guards lied dead upon the ground, their blood creating pools of red all over the room. The famous banner and emblem was now splattered with blood, but not from the humans like they wanted. The White Fang didn't look so good at this moment.

Sitting upon the throne at the end of the room was the enraged Tiger Faunus, Sienna Khan. She was forced to watch the carnage and and slaughter of her guards and several White Fang soldiers with her very own eyes. The Tiger would have joined the fray, regardless of how strong this opponent clearly was, but she was confined by the new weight upon her figure; She was 9 months pregnant after all. So she sat there, glaring upon the figure who did all of this as they continued to blabber on.

An armored redhead with bright green eyes and an even brighter smile upon their face; Darkness.

".... Because you see, the blood from parents always go into their children. A shared bond of genetics going into one being, making them potentially better than their predecessors. Strength, agility, endurance, perception, leadership skills; they can be all be passed down through blood." Darkness stated.

"What the hell are you talking about human?!" The woman hissed.

The figure sighed and crossed their arms. "What I'm saying, your child is going to become someone that could slaughter an entire army when they're just a kid." Darkness stated.

"So you came to kill me and my unborn child? Is that it?!" She shouted.

"Wow, you're way into your mood swings." They muttered, which Sienna picked up due to her tiger ears and glared even harder. "I'm actually here doing the contrary. I'm here to save you and your child."

"You have a strange way at showing it." She growled.

"I had to kill all your "elite" guards because they were given the order to kill you in a few weeks time. They were told not to do anything suspicious and to not let you leave your palace. Your whole organization has been turned against you but you haven't noticed yet."

"And what information would you have to make me believe you?" She questioned.

"This order was given by Adam Taurus himself. You know, the bull that has a large murder boner towards humans. Someone who really wants to kill them but a certain someone won't let him."

Sienna's glare softened a bit upon thinking about the stranger's statement. "If this is true, why tell me or attempt to save me human?"

"Because I want to be there when my child is born." She smiled. "And don't worry, I'll explain in Volume 4."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. I apologize for slow updates, I'm trying my best at the moment.

2. You guys should check out the collab between me and my friend, Aster Frost. "When Shadows Fall"

3. Almost made it to 400 followers!

I hope you guys liked the trailer.

-Shadow