Chapter 22 Pt 1

"Come on..... " I muttered to myself as I stared at the clock.

It's 3:59 but it feels like forever.... and I'm not just saying that because I'm in Professor Port's class.

"Argh...." I groaned which gets a hand on my shoulder from Death.

I glanced around the room for Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang and they looked extremely anxious. Especially Weiss.

When the hour hand finally reach 4 I took no time to get out of class. I zoomed past everyone to my dorm where I quickly changed out of the school uniform to my normal clothes.

Mini Timeskip

Death and I waited around the room as the girls got dressed one by one. With Blake just exiting out of the bathroom with her new outfit. All of Team RWBY clothes were different from what they usually were but I like them. Especially Yang's new look.

"I thought class would never end." Blake said.

"Alright, guys, today's the day!" Ruby said as she sat on the edge of Yang's bed. "The investigation begins!" Ruby dropped down from the bed happily.

"I'm glad to see we're taking this so seriously." Weiss said sarcastically as she got up from her bed.

"Hey, we've got a plan! That's.... moderately serious." Yang retorted.

"Right! Everyone remember their roles?" Ruby asked.

"You and I will head to the CCT and check the Schnee records for any other Dust robberies or inconsistences. Seeing as I'm in the family, it shouldn't be a problem." Weiss said.

"The White Fang has regular faction meetings to hand out orders and recruit new members. If I can get in, I can hopefully find out out what they're planning as (Y/N) watches from a distance as back up." Blake said.

"I have an old friend on the shady side of town that typically knows everything going on in Vale. Getting information out of him shouldn't be too hard..... especially when Death is close behind." Yang smirked at her own joke as I'm guessing that Death rolled his eyes at under his hood.

"Great! We'll meet up tonight near Yang to go over what we found. Let's do this!" Ruby said as she pumped her fist.

"Yeah!" I heard someone say.

The girls, Death, and I turned towards our room window to see Sun hanging upside down from his tail from the tree right in front of our window.

"Sun!" Blake said shocked.

"How did you get up there?" Yang asked.

"Ah, it's easy. I do it all the time." Sun said.

"You do what?!" Weiss shouted.

"You might want to rephrase that." o_o|| I said.

"I climb trees all the time!" Sun said seeing Weiss' reaction. Then he flipped himself into the room. "So, are we finally getting back at that Torchwick guy?" Sun asked.

"We are going to investigate the situation.... as a team." Blake said.

"Sorry, Sun. We don't want to get friends involved if we don't have to." Ruby said.

Oh..... I wish she told me that.....

"Psh! That's dumb! We should always get friends involved! That's why I brought Neptune!" Sun said as he pointed at the window.

Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Yang, Death, and I walked to the window and looked down to find Neptune on an extremely thin ledge under us.

"Sup?" He said.