Chapter 15

"11....12....13....14...." I counted.

"(Y/N) what are you doing?" Blake asked.

I was sitting on Blake's bed with Blake leaning on me again. Ruby, Weiss, and Yang were all doing their own separate things so that left me, Kuma, and Blake back in our dorm.

"I'm counting how many times Kuma can spin around before he tires himself out." I said.

"Oh." Then she started reading her book again.

Then I felt my scroll buzz. Probably for the first time ever. I pulled out my scroll from my pocket and saw it was a message from Velvet.

Hey (Y/N). It's me Velvet. I just got this camera and I was wondering if you would be a model for me. We can to hang out the whole time too. What do you say?

I smiled then typed "Sure".

"I'm gonna help Velvet with her camera." I said. "Do you mind if I leave?"

"No. Go help Velvet." Blake said without looking at me.

"Thanks." I hugged her then started heading towards the door. "Maybe you and Kuma could bond while I'm gone." I said as I walked out the door.

Timeskip

"Hey (Y/N)!" Velvet waved.

"Hey Velvet." I said as I approached her.

Velvet told me to meet her at the entrance of the school. At first I wondered why but as I looked back at the school I could see its beautiful view.

"So what do you want me to do again?" I asked.

"I want you to be my model in these pictures." She explained

"Oh I can do that." I said.

"Great." Velvet said as she took a picture with her camera.
It had a bright flash so I was blinded. "Sorry." she apologized.

"It's okay." I shook my head.

After that Velvet made me took pictures of me in different places and positions. First we took pictures in front of the school, then we ended up in Vale taking pictures in a park, and now we're at the entrance to the Emerald Forest.

"These pictures look great." Velvet said while she looked through her camera. "Look."

She showed me a picture that we took while we were in the park. We were sitting down on a bench smiling but I didn't notice that she gave me finger bunny ears behind my head.

"You slick little bunny." I said as I hugged her around her waist and spun around.

"Put me down. Hahaha." She laughed.

I put her down and she continued to scroll through the pictures.

"Look at this one." She said.

This was a more recent picture. I was flexing my arms right to some trees. I took up much of the picture but I noticed something in the background......

Raven.

I went wide eyed and I looked around. I don't think Velvet saw Raven in the background of the picture but when she looked at me she knew something was up.

"Are you okay (Y/N)?" She asked.

I looked back at Velvet and smiled to mask my racing heart.

"I think they're some Grimm coming this way. But I can handle them. But you should go back to Beacon and show everyone the pictures we made." I told her.