Chapter 30

This will be a longer chapter so please bare with me.
~~~~

"Oh shit...." I muttered as I looked at the chaos around me.

People were running for their lives in fear, trying to get away from the Grimm. But it looks like the Grimm has done a complete takeover as they filled the streets. Almost about every species of Grimm that lived in Mount Grimm was here. Beowolves, Ursas, Death Stalkers, Nevermores, and even a King Taijistu. The only thing that could make this worst if there were a dragon. Luckily that type of Grimm doesn't exist.

"(Y/N)!" I heard Yang shout, snapping from my trance.

I looked to my left and saw the girls and my team running over to me, but I didn't see the Professor, Oobleck, Zwei, or Kuma.

"We thought you were caught in the explosion!" Yang said as she pulled me into a tight hug.

"There was an explos-Oh right the train." I said.

"Where were you?!" Weiss shouted at me as Yang released me from her hug.

Everyone stared at me for an answer but I can't tell them the truth. Especially Yang...

"Well, I, was, um-"

"Ahhh!" A scream in the background cut me off but the others didn't notice.

I looked behind my friends and saw a familiar sight....

There was a family, a father, a mother, and two little kids, a boy and a girl. The man was holding what seemed to look like a wooden plank as his family stood behind him with a Beowolf glaring at them, ready to kill them.

"Honey, stay back!" The man told him wife as she held her two children that was clearly in tears.

Not again.....

The Beowolf was getting closer to them...

"Not again...." I muttered.

I could tell my friends were looking at me, and talking, trying to get my attention but everything was blurred out.... except for the family.

The Beowolf then smacked the wooden plank out of the father's hands easily and raised his claw to kill...

3rd Person View

SNAP

"NOT AGAIN!" (Y/N) shouted as his eyes went white and his semblance activated, causing his friends to step back from him.

He quickly zoomed past his friends to the in danger family. You ran over to the Beowolf in less than a couple of seconds and punched him straight through its chest. The sheer impact of the punch sent the Grimm flying into the air until it wasn't even in sight anymore.

"T-Thank you! Thank you!" The father thanked you immediately.

But you didn't respond back. You just breathed heavily with your back to them. But before the family could thank you any more you clenched your fists in anger and rushed down the Grimm filled streets in a blue light. You attacked every single Grimm in your sights, dashing from one to the next, tearing them apart effortlessly.

"W-What happened to (Y/N)?" Ruby asked her team and your team as they watched you tear through Grimm like a out of control animal.

"I-I don't know." Blake said worryingly.

"But he has the right idea." Zack said, snapping everyone from their trance. "We have to protect the city so we can't stand here doing nothing. We can figure out what happened to (Y/N) later but the public needs us now!"