Chapter 31

??? View

*sigh*

I hope this goes well....

That was the only thought I had as the loud clacks of my heels echoed down the hall as I strutted down them. I mentally swore to myself as I did because I knew that only indicated that I'm coming in.

When I entered the large and open "meeting room" I already knew her eyes were locked onto me. But I kept my head low out of nervousness and to respect her power. Soon enough, I was kneeling before her, waiting for her to give me the permission to speak.

"Cinder." She spoke. "Why are you back so soon?"

"Salem.... I have made progress within your plan for ending Beacon. Already infiltrating them not too long ago...."

"But?" She asked, with an eyebrow slightly cocked up I'm guessing.

"There's someone- a boy with immense power. He may cause a threat for us and cause some problems for our goal." I said.

Immediately afterwards I heard the echos of Emerald quickly walking into the room. I glanced up just as Emerald was showing a holographic projection of the video footage we have of (Y/N). It wasn't much but enough to showcase his power. And Salem studied the footage of him with an emotionless gaze from the orientation to the recent footage of his blue form Emerald secretly took. But at the end if it all... she.... smiled.

"It was very wise of you to bring this to me Cinder." She said with a small closed eyed smile. "But..." Her smile faded and to an annoyed scowl. "....you calling him a slight threat is an understatement."

"Wha-" I blurted out but Salem held up her hand to silence me.

"No. He is a definite threat to you. His power is almost ready to combat a maiden single handedly and by the footage shown he can get stronger." She stated.

What?! How can he possibly be THAT strong!

"I can tell from that look on your face you're confused. But this is a fact your going to deal with, Cinder. Ozpin must have obviously taken a secret liking to him do this already...." She closed her eyes again before she continued. "If his powers grows anymore then he can definitely kill you without any problem whatsoever.... But that's where you'll come in." She said as her red eyes opened, shining with an evil intent.

.............

"Oh crap! Oh crap! Oh crap!!!" I shouted as I ran down the sidewalk of this shady part of town.

"Get back here Torchwick!" One of the thugs from the large group chasing me shouted.

"Not with those weapons I'm not!" I shouted back at them, ducking down as a bullet flew overhead, before I took a sharp turn down an alleyway.

But only to find that it was a dead end....

.....Just like I planned.

"Well well well. It looks like this is the end of the trail Huh Torchwick?" A voice said as I could hear them approaching.

But despite that I smiled and turned around for them to see.

"Well that what it appears like, doesn't it?" I asked. "What do you think Neo?"

And just like that my ice cream sidekick "appeared" by my side. I couldn't help but smile brighter when I saw the shocked looks on their faces. But one of them, for some reason, decided "Why not attack?" and charged straight at us. And as soon as he did run into me he ran straight through.

"What the?" He asked which caused him and his gang to look around like idiots.

If Neo could laugh she probably wouldn't have an ass right now. She just silently giggled and pointed a finger at them as we watched them from the rooftops above these thugs. And to bring this masterpiece together the police arrives to catch the "real" criminals.