Chapter 14

I opened my eyes to feel someone's body on top of mine. I looked down at my chest to see Weiss sleeping soundly. I smiled and moved my hand to pet her white haired head.

Hmmm. Maybe I should do something with Weiss today. We haven't really talked since I gave her that necklace.

I eyed the necklace still wrapped around her neck.

I'm glad she's still wearing it.... But will she be too busy today after classes?

Timeskip

Jaune, Weiss, Pyrrha, and I walked out of Professor Port's sweating heavily and half asleep.

"Why is it so hot today!?" I groaned.

"You said it." Jaune said.

"Agreed." Pyrrha said.

"Hey guys. You know what sounds like fun?" Yang said as she popped out of nowhere.

"What?" I asked.

"We could hang at the pool." Yang said happily.

"This place has a pool?" I asked.

"That sounds like fun!" Jaune said.

"How about it Weiss? We could finally get to hang out." I asked her.

"That does seem like fun. Sure." She smiled.

"Come on, that pool won't splash by itself!" Jaune said.

"Yeah! Lets get changed!" Yang said.

Yang grabbed Weiss and Pyrrha's arms and ran off with a dust cloud following behind them. I looked at Jaune.

"Come on Jaune! We can't the girls beat us there!" I shouted as we ran towards our dorms.

We reached our dorms and Jaune ran inside his. But when I opened the door I froze. Yang, Blake, Weiss, and Ruby was in only wearing their bras and panties.

Oh crap! Please don't notice me. Please don't notice me. Please don't notice me.

"(Y/N)?" Weiss asked.

Please don't kill me. Please don't kill me. Please don't kill me!

But no one moved. The girls faces went red but there was no other movement. After what seemed like hours Kuma brought some (F/C) shorts in his mouth and dropped them at my feet. I picked up the shorts then slowly closed the room door.

Then I awkwardly walked across the hallway to Team JNPR dorm. I knocked on the door a couple of times and Jaune opened the door wearing green shorts.

"What happened to you?" Jaune asked.

".....another awkward moment." I said as I walked past him.

In his dorm Pyrrha was already in a swimsuit along with Nora while Ren wore black shorts.

"(Y/N)!" Nora shouted before she tackled me.

"Hey.... Roadrunner." I said.

"Are you okay (Y/N)?" Pyrrha asked.

"Yeah." I said as I got up with Nora in my arms bridal style. I looked back at Jaune and asked. "Can I change in your guys bathroom?"

"Sure." Jaune said while I put Nora on the ground.

"Thanks."

Then I walked in their bathroom which looker exactly like ours. I started discarding my clothes and change into the shorts but I could have sworn I felt like I was being watched.