Chapter 36

I still can't believe it....

Well... as shocked as you may be you seen it with your own eyes....

But.... I... They need to know....

Heh. Don't think that's gonna happen soon mortal....
..............

(Y/N) View

You put the lime in the coconut and drink them both up! You put the lime in the coconut and drink them both up! You put the lime in the coconut-

Shut the hell up!!!

I growled in frustration at that infuriating song!

Oh, well I had to do something to distract myself.

*sigh* You really know how to ruin the moment....

I sighed as I glanced at the sleeping, bare naked Cinder laying next to me. Yep. Had off screen sex with Cinder too.

....Also didn't you say that you feel everything I do?

............yeah.....

Well I'm having fun for the both of us!

*knock knock knock*

I sat upright and looked at the closed door to my room.

"The Queen requests your presence! I don't care what you're doing in there but hurry up!" I heard Phoenix shout through the door.

"Tch." I grunted in annoyance but sighed knowing that Salem needed me.

I glanced at Cinder's naked form on last time before getting up and picking up my clothes from off the ground. Just as I was about to head out the door I some shuffling behind me and a seductive voice.

"Leaving so soon~?"

My hand froze on the doorknob before I responded. "Well duty calls." I glanced over my shoulder to see Cinder sitting upright and using the cover to cover her breasts. "Don't worry though. I'll be back for our trip to Beacon."

"Good. I'll see you soon~" She smiled with a wink.

I really hope not.... o_o||

Shut up.

With my own smile I looked back towards the door and left. I walked down the long dark hallways towards the large throne room. Once I entered the large and spacious room, I stood right at the end of the long table as Salem sat quietly at her throne and Phoenix stood next to her like a lapdog.

"Morning Salem." I greeted.

"Good Morning to you as well (Y/N)." Salem said with an emotionless look on her face.

"So you called for me?" I asked.

"Yes (Y/N), I require your assistance a relatively small, but important, task for you." Salem spoke. "I need you and Falcon to travel into the wilds of the castle to take care of an asset of ours. Falcon shall inform you on the details during your travel there."

"An asset?" I questioned but she elaborate on it.

"Come on." Phoenix said in an annoyed tone before he started walking towards me.

"Yeah yeah yeah." I brushed him off as he walked past me.

When I turned around Salem spoke again. "This may be difficult to face but do not let your mind slip."

I glanced at her from over my shoulder but her face was still emotionless but her voice was definitely more stern than when she spoke beforehand. I raised a brow but I nodded and quickly followed after the lapdog.