Chapter 10

After my fight with team RWBY we went back to our seats and watched Jaune fight team CRDL...... It wasn't pretty.

"Students, as you can see Mr. Arc's aura has dropped into the red. In a tournament-styled dual, this would indicate that Jaune is no longer fit for battle, and that official may call the match." Glynda explained to the everyone in the crowd.

Pyrrha and I both frowned looking at Jaune. He's struggling to get back up and looks like he lost some belief in himself. I must have been wrapped up in my own thoughts because I missed most of what Glynda said.

"We wouldn't want you to be gobbled up a Beowolf, now, would we?" She joked?

"Speak for yourself...." Cardin muttered but was still auditable.

I gritted my teeth and narrowed my eyes at him.

"Remember, everyone, the Vytal Festival is only a few months away! It won't be long before students from the other kingdoms start arriving in Vale, so keep practicing! Those who choose to compete in the combat tournament will be representing all of Vale!" Glynda announced.

Everyone each had their own reactions; Yang punched the air, Weiss shaking her fists with an excited smile, Blake smiled, Ruby's whole body was shaking, and Pyrrha just frowned staring at Jaune. Then the bell rang signaling that class was over so of course everyone left. Well, except me and Pyrrha. We just watched as Jaune sat down on the arena ground looking completely defeated.

Timeskip

"So! There we were, in the middle of the night..."

"It was day." Ren corrected Nora.

"We were surrounded by Ursai..."

"They were Beowolves." Ren corrected Nora again.

Ruby, Yang, and Pyrrha was glued into Nora's story (corrected by Ren). While everyone else was doing their own thing as we all sat at one table. Why I wasn't listening? Because I was watching Cardin and his team picked on the faunus rabbit girl I seen earlier. I basically tuned out Nora's story and focused on the bullies.

"Ow! That hurts!......Please stop." She begged.

"I told you it was real." Cardin laughed evilly.

"What a freak!" One of Cardin's teammates said.

That's it!

I stood up from my table and slammed my hands down gaining my friends' attention. I started walking off towards the bullies but Pyrrha stopped me.

"(Y/N)? What are you doing?" Pyrrha asked.

I turned around and faced Pyrrha and the rest of my friends.

"Oh nothing. I'm just going to...." I activated my semblance so a red flame appeared around me. ".....Break. Cardin's. Legs." Then I continued to walk towards him.

I walked up to Cardin but he didn't notice me. But his friends did and fear was written all over their faces.

"Let go of the girl Cardin." I said.

He turned around with wide eyes but it quickly turned into a angry glare.

"Whats it to you?!" He scowled.

I kneed him in the stomach making him fall to the ground. He caught himself but he was completely winded and breathing heavily. I picked him up by his throat and lifted him off the ground. I made him look me directly in eyes as I saw a lot of fear forming within them.

"What's it to me? You picking on the someone just because they're different. You also threaten anyone smaller than you and can't defend themselves. From where I'm from Alphas do that. And I killed many back home. So I'm going to tell you this once...." I punched Cardin in the stomach knocking all of the air out of his system. He gasped for air and I brought him closer to my face. ".....if you ever see you harming this girl or any of my friends. I will not hesitate to break...." I punched Cardin hard in chest and I made sure that some ribs were broken. "....your legs."