Chapter 35

Quick Key:

My thoughts... (Good (Y/N) thinking)

My thoughts... (Evil (Y/N) thinking)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know when.....

I don't know how.....

But soon.....

I'm going to kill you......
....................

Those words replayed in my head in disbelief as my reflection stared me down. But it's going to take more than a simple voice to spook me.

"So it looks like you finally woke up."

"I've been up for a while now..... I seen the things you've done." My reflection's glare intensified.

"Are ya proud of me?" I asked mockingly.

"No you heartless monster! All the people you killed...! All the destruction you caused....! All the people you lied to get an advantage...! It's all fun and games to you!"

"Hey, I made a heartwarming deal with the faunus, didn't I?" I defended myself.

"You already know you're going to break that promise. The only chance we'll see Blake is....."

".....going to be under Salem's orders." I finished. "And what happened to that 'No killing rule' you got? You surely wouldn't kill me."

"I have to...... You're too evil to have any trace of good in you. You're already planning on killing everyone I know just for the fun of it..... I have to kill you....."

"I'll take that as a compliment." I smirked.

I could see his scowl on his face become more like a growl but before he could speak again Winter swung open the door.

"Come along Mr Itzal. You have some paperwork you need to fill out." She said in a stern tone.

"*sigh* Yes ma'am...." I groaned as I got up from my chair and approached her.

I took a sideways glance at my reflection once more and saw the narrow look he gave me before I walked past Winter. This is definitely going to make things a lot harder in the long run.....

From there Winter lead me into another room, a small office to be precise. An average sized room with no windows, your traditional office stuff like a trash bin and a few cabinets, and a wooden desk complete with a lamp for extra light, a few pens lying in neat little row, a huge stack of papers, and a wooden chair behind the desk while a rolling office chair on the other side. To be honest this reminds me of Ozpin's office.

"Those papers...." Winter gestured to the monster of a pile upon the desk. "....are for you to sign."

"All of them?!" I blurted out.

"Yes. Joining an army, such as Atlas', is a very thorough process. We check everything from a subject's file very carefully." She said that sentence in a very stern tone.

"Well I hope I don't disappoint you Miss Schnee!" I bowed before taking a seat in the rolling chair, grabbing a blue ink pen, and started on the stack of papers.

I could feel her suspecious gaze on the back of my head before she walked around to the opposite side of the desk and took a seat. She kept her gaze trained at me for a few seconds as I wrote answers down, before she pulled out another stack of papers from a drawer. However, this stack was only a fraction of my mine but it was still pretty thick. She let out a small sigh before picking up a pen and started filling out forms.