Volume 4 & 5 Trailer + Announcement

The following trailer is for the Volumes 4 and 5 of this book. So expect small hints for what's to come. I highly recommend playing the song above and following along on certain music cues for the maximum trailer feel. I hope you guys enjoy this trailer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you think you can win this war?"

(Y/N) could be seen standing in a ruined village. Houses and homes burned to the ground, clouds of black formed over head, and the once bustling settlement was now quiet and devoid of life.

"A war that started before us. And war that will end no matter which one of us dies."

Our hero balls his hands into fists as he glares at a figure a few feet away from him.

"But I can assure you... you'll be the one who falls."

(Y/N) forms Burning Rose and charged towards the figure, while the figure unsheathes a sword and charges at (Y/N) head on.
..................

[0:19]

(Y/N) and Death are seen running through a thick forest, dodging from left to right as trees rapidly fell down behind them. Death acrobatically jumped from tree to tree, while (Y/N) narrowly ran away in a straight line. Once they reach a small clearing, the duo turn around and stood with their weapons ready for their opponent.

However, instead of a figure showing themselves, a large tree was thrown directly at the duo. Death narrowly jumped to the side as (Y/N) bends his whole upper body back (Matrix style) as the tree narrowly flies over him.
...............

[0:36]

The scene shifts to (Y/N) running through an empty void as images of his future enemies pass by him; One of them is Phoenix walks through a wall of fire with his sword drawn, approaching (Y/N) and his android friend.

Then there's Raven holding a baby as she and (Y/N) runs from a man covered in a scarlet cloak creepily teleporting behind them.

There was a rather attractive woman standing in front of Joesph and Zack, giving a small smirk as Joesph looks at her with shock.

And then there's (Y/N), Joesph, Zack, and Death reading themselves as a huge stone construct forms in front of their very eyes.

Suddenly, (Y/N)'s eyes widens as everything fades to black.
................

[0:52]

"Did you think you could start the fun without me~?"

A familiar figure stands in front of (Y/N) as the void around him starts to turn blood red. Slowly panning up from the figure's heels, to their armored chestplate with a black cape flowing behind them, all the way up to the figure's face...
..............

"Did you think I wouldn't tear everything apart?!" The same voice shouted.

Raven holds a baby close to her chest as she glares at the camera.
.............

"Everything....!"

Ruby, Nora, and Ren are struggling to stand after being flung against a rock wall.
..............

"...Everyone....!"

Qrow and (Y/N) stand back to back and glare at the incoming threat.
..............

"....Will die by my hand!"

The same figure is seen holding up Jaune and Penny by the throat, before tossing the two aside.
..............

"Nooooo!" You can hear Jaune call out from the darkness.
.............

[1:10]

"I'm never going to let that happen!"

(Y/N)'s eyes start to burst with an overwhelming white light. Then the teenage hero charges at full speed towards his opponent.
.............

Cut in to another scene, where (Y/N) is holding back a punch from Qrow.
............

Blake and Ilia are seen hugging each other, the latter was crying from the sentimental moment.
...........

Winter and Weiss both stood within one of the many rooms in Schnee Manor, staring wide eyed towards the camera.
...........

(Y/N) stares down a 6 year old boy, whom is standing in a moderate fighting stance, as Raven and Vernal watches from the sidelines.
............

Two glowing lights clash together inside the lower levels of Haven's vault. On impact the two lights explode in a blinding explosion.
...........

"You will die!"

(Y/N) is flat on his back with multiple cuts, scratches, and dust all over him, as he spits out some blood from his mouth.
...........

"100%"

(Y/N) slowly turns around to reveal his silver eyes, his glowing silver hair, and his strange aura... to glare at the Grimm Queen herself.

Then everything goes black....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone! I hoped you guys are psyched about the next volumes! Now I'm have to announce what's going to happen during the upcoming Summer days.

1. I'm going to be doing multiple projects and books, so expect a lot of content.

2. I'm still planning on doing updates for this book, but it won't be the "main" focus during Summer. However, I'm planning on making more teasers and I'm going to be editing (and adding) older chapters.

3. The biggest project I'm thinking about doing over the Summer is the Team Fanfic I've thought about making. "Heroes Are Made"

So expect much during this summer!

Hope that was a cool trailer!

-Shadow