How (Y/N) Saved Christmas

On a dark and snowy mountain peak stood a mysterious, but familiar, figure who was brooding. From where they stood they had a perfect view of Vale in the distance, with Beacon Academy being farther than that. As they observed the view they let out an exhale of air, that surprisingly smelled like candy canes, which was made visable in the cold air.

Christmas......

The day of blistering cold, the giving of gifts, and the cheers of the holiday vacation....

The figure stepped a little closer to the view as snow behind them started falling harder and they glared at the town.

Vale.... Just one of the many places the souls of the naughty purge this land.....

Too many think selfishly for themselves and use this holiday to fulfill their own greed. So that's why....

The figure stepped out into the light revealing them. An older man with a long white beard, once kind eyes that are now full of evil, and a fat body that's surrounded by a red coat with a black belt with a buckle and white fluffy accents, red mittens that covered his hands, a Santa hat that covered his aged hair.

......the world will be getting more than coal this year. Because by the end of Christmas..... it will be a Silent Night.

Then cue title "How (Y/N) Saved Christmas!" with this song.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now, our story begins on a cold Christmas Eve at Beacon Academy. Upon first glance you feel how much this school loved Christmas. Halls, windows, lampposts, and anything that could decorated was covered with something Christmas like. Like Ozpin's office tower for example; It was surrounded with a golden tensile from top to bottom and, somehow, had a wreath on every number for the clock.

Yep, it definitely looked like Christmas around here. But what also showed that it was nearing Christmas was the massive amount of snow laying around. It was almost... too much snow....

But besides that small detail, the happiest person at Beacon was none other than (Y/N) (L/N) himself. You'd think it would be team RWBY but no one could match (Y/N)'s childlike view of Christmas, even beating Ruby's. Right now our protagonist was waiting around his dorm with his team as they waited for Christmas to arrive.

But within their decorated dorm was an unusual chill causing Joseph, Death, and Zack to wrap themselves with their covers from their beds... but for their leader...

(Y/N) View

"Guys Christmas is almost here!" I said excitedly as I smiled at my teammates.

"I know! We're all excited and all but it's FREEZING dude!" Joseph said as he shivered.

"It's surprising how your still standing." Zack added.

"What are you guys talking about? It's not cold." I asked.

"Dude there's icicles forming on the ceiling." Joseph pointed to some of the icicles on the ceiling.

"But... isn't that supposed to happen during winter?" o_o?

"Not indoors!" Joseph snapped.

But before I could say something else Death tackled me onto my bed, shivering as she held onto me. But after a few seconds she looked fine. Which she gave me a questioning look for.