Chapter 8 pt2 (2.0)

Author Note
Weapon Name - (W/N)

I think I should really describe your combat/casual clothes and your patas.

Your patas, like I said before, are gauntlets shaped like Ember Celica. But instead of the yellow color it's (F/C), the gun nozzle to fire bullets is gone and replaced with a hiden compartment that hides a blade roughly the size of a sword. There's a small strap that goes across the palm of your hand that has a button that sheaths and unsheath the sword and transforms your (W/N) into arm cannons. Your arm cannons appears where your swords would. They physically look like Deadshot's arm cannons and they have a smaller compartment to hold dust crystals.

Your always wear a open black sweater that goes down like a cape, a (F/C) T-shirt, black pants, and black tennis shoes.

Now on with the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A few hours later.......

I sighed in relief as I placed the last pillow on one of the beds.

"Finally we're done!" I groaned.

I looked at the girls as they was by the door looking at their redecorated room. I stood next to them and saw that with all their stuff added, their beds were really close together.

"This isn't going to work." Weiss said.

"It's a bit cramped." Blake said.

"Maybe we should get rid of some of your stuff...." I told them.

"Or maybe we can ditch the beds.....and replace them with bunk beds!" Ruby squealed in excitement.

"That sounds incredibly dangerous." Weiss said.

"And super awesome!" Yang said.

"It does seem efficient." Blake said.

"Well, we should put it to a vote!" Weiss said.

"I think we just did." Ruby said.
Then the girls looked at me and Kuma.

"You should get them." I said.
Kuma barked in agreement.

"Do you even know what a bunk bed is?" Weiss asked us.

"No, but Yang made it sound cool." I answered. "I'm going to get changed." I said as I walked off to the bathroom.

I got changed into the school uniform they're forcing me to wear and walked back out seeing Ruby, Yang, and Blake coming out of a cloud of smoke. After they was finished they stood back smiling that their creation.

"Objective complete!" Ruby said happily.

Weiss' bed was on the ground next to art and some luggage, Blake's bed is next to her books which are stacked up to hold Yang's bed over hers, and Ruby's bed is attached to the ceiling with ropes hanging over Weiss' bed.

"You were right. That does look dangerous." I said.

"Told you." Weiss said with her arms crossed.

"Alright! Our second order if business isssss......classes." Ruby said sadly. "Now we have a few classes together today. At 9, we've got to be-"

"What?! Did you say 9 o'clock?" Weiss said worriedly.

"Uuuum...."

"It's 8:55 you dunce!" Weiss shouted.

Weiss then ran out the door and the rest of team RWBY and I peeked out the doorway. And by coincidence team JNPR looked out too. I peeked back in the room and looked at the clock I just put up.