Part 1

One night Bailey was up waiting for Reggie to get off of work so she could end her night by hearing his deep, lovely voice. She always waited 'till 11:30, which is the time he normally gets off, to talk to him.

Bailey's P.O.V.

Well it's 11:30 I'll send him a text letting him know to oovoo me when he gets home. I miss him a lot like he doesn't understand how much I thought about him all today. Every time I talk to Reggie I get butterflies & I instantly smile. He doesn't know how much he means to me. I have been this way since the first day we met but I can't help the fact that he doesn't feel exactly how I feel. He may say he likes me but I don't really believe it. Sometimes I think he says that just to make me smile but I do smile.. a whole lot.

End of Bailey's P.O.V.

Suddenly Bailey hears her phone ringing. She automatically looks down at it to see that Reggie is calling on oovoo. She smiles really hard & answers.

"Hello?" She says blushing.

"Hey" He says smiling & getting a good at Bailey.

"How was work?" She asked.

"It was okay. Man I swear I hate working there." He says frustrated.

"Why?" She asks.

"Because I hate it. It sucks." He says laughing a little.

Bailey laughs a little too.

"So what you did today?" He asks.

"Nothing. Just stayed at home all day." She says.

"That sucks." He says.

"I know." She says. "Wait hold I have to send you something."

"Okay" he says.

Baileys sends him a video that she made on Flipgram of all the screenshots she has took of them on oovoo. Some of them were old & some were kind of new. All of sudden Reggie ends the oovoo video chat. Then he sends Bailey a text saying "Delete that nonsense" Her heart kind of shattered at the fact he called it nonsense but at the same time she was mad. She replied saying "Why?" He text back saying "Because you have been taking screenshots without my permission. It's seems distrustful."

Bailey P.O.V.

I'm so mad at what he just said right now. Last time I checked you don't have to ask permission to take a screenshot of the person you were video-chatting. The fact that he said I had to ask for his permission really blew me. Why do I have to ask permission like he's my dad or something? Then he says it seems distrustful. I don't put our pictures no where but in my phone. He's overreacting over something that's not even serious.

End Of Bailey's P.O.V.

-Text Conversation

Bailey: I keep all of them pictures in my phone. I don't put it anywhere.

Reggie: I don't care, you don't do it at all.

Bailey: So you don't want me to screenshot us on oovoo no more?

Reggie: No don't take em.

Bailey: But they are cute tho.

Reggie: delete them.

Bailey: Why are you acting like you don't want anyone to know that me & you talk or something?

Reggie: To me it's just distrustful that you don't ask me.

Bailey: okay well can we get back on oovoo now?

Reggie: I got to go.

-End of Text Conversation

Reggie stop texting Bailey. Bailey was just so sick of his bullshit. She was just literally done. She was fed up with his crap. Out of all the things they argued over, this was the stupidest. Over screenshots? Really? Bailey went to bed that night sad & heartbroken. It was time for her to move on & find someone who obviously doesn't get mad over the fact the you screenshot a picture of you & that person on FaceTime, oovoo, etc. She couldn't believe him but somehow she still couldn't help the fact that she couldn't just let him go.