♠2♠

It was D-Day and your mother quickly woke you up, telling you to school. After that, you immediately took a bath, wore your uniform, ate your toast, had some milk, grabbed your lunch pack, then said goodbye to mom and dad, before finally leaving for school

or not.

Your tummy suddenly felt weird. At that moment, you quickly realized that you had to go to the toilet as fast as possible.

After the bathroom accident, you quickly ran to school, hoping that that you wouldn't be late especially on your first day of the semester. However, all of your wishes had fallen off as you saw the gate had been closed properly. You ended up standing in front of your school gate.

As soon as you arrived, Mr. Henry was already there giving you his sneering look. You had known him as the school's security uncle for a long time due to him being your dad's friend.

You always thought that he looked way too handsome for a security job. You were feeling sure enough that he would get accepted on a modeling agency.

" Oppa, open the door please ~ " you tried seducing him, hoping that he would melt and open the gate for you since you were only one minute late from the actual time for school.

You seduced him and failed.

You had to wait until nine am, resulting you to lose your first subject which was english. You were really sad since english was definitely your favourite lesson. Unlike exacts, it was one of the lesson where you didn't have to burn your brain down.

While waiting for the bell, you sat on the bench across the school's gate. As your eyes gazing around, you found three junior students that were also late. You didn't know any of them so there weren't anybody to talk to, thus making you quite all along.

"Ahjussi!" A student suddenly ran towards Henry. The wind flew through his hair, making him looked slightly too cool to be one of the high schooler. His funny look had also made him looking like a really nice kid, probably one of the freshman that year.

By just looking at him, some thoughts suddenly slipped through your mind. You once thought that being late on the new semester was really bad. However, being late on the first day of your high school period like him? That's probably worst.

The good looking kid then started to explain his reason over being late. As you overheard him, it seemed pretty convincing since he was late due to the traffic jam, unlike your problem.

However, if Henry decided to let him through, you would definitely kill him for his unfairness. Fortunately, he didn't let that kid in, making him suddenly sat beside you instead.

" hello.. " you greeted him first. "Hi, the name is Hwiyoung." He smiled a bit, looking pretty cute for a badass. " so you're the new guy? A sophomore right? " You asked him. "Yes and how did you know that?" He replied back, showing his confused face.

"Because we're on the same class now, welcome." You smiled and offered your hand to him. " no wonder that uncle told me to sit next to you... " He then shook your hand gently while glancing towards Henry.

"Ha ha ha that uncle is funny." You laughed sarcastically as you felt annoyed at Henry.

"Anyway, why were you late? It's your first day right?" Even if you already knew his answer, you decided to keep asking him, since it was the only topic that you could think of. After all, you wanted to make friend with him.

"Usual problem I guess, traffic jam." He rubbed the back of his neck, looking embarrassed to answer even if it was just a normal thing people experienced.

"I know right, it's really hectic if you woke just a bit late." You replied him. " how about you? why were you late? (y/n) ssi?" He asked back, this time with an awkward smile on his face.

"Hmm... I don't really want to talk about it, anyway... how did you know my name?" You narrowed your eyes as you seemed suspicious. " it's written on your uniform. " Hwiyoung chuckled a bit while pointing at your uniform.

"Oh yeah, forgot about that hehehe...." You laughed awkwardly on your own stupidness, feeling really embarrassed. He could only replied back with a smile, showing you a bit of his gum. After minutes of conversations, suddenly turned quiet again.

"So (y/n) ssi, do you know what's subject are we missing now?" Hwiyoung's initiative move suddenly broke the whole silence. "Oh it's only english." You said as you played with your fingertips, feeling somehow uninterested.

" Really? If we're late now, what will be the punishment? Is the teacher bad? " He suddenly bombed you with curiosities, finally making your brain worked after all the holiday due to his sudden questions.

"Relax, the teacher is very nice. I'm actually friend with her. I think she'll give us some extra tasks." You smiled, trying to show him that it was all going to be fine. "Well, at least I'm fine." He let out a sigh as one of his hand was holding onto his chest.

You continued to talk with him about school until the bell rang, indicating the end of the first lesson. His face turned really excited as he quickly ran towards Henry's direction while grabbing your elbow.

"New boyfie?" Henry's eyes gazed at your elbow that was being held by Hwiyoung. " oh sorry " He suddenly realized and immediately let go. His cheek began to blush after his eyes met with yours for a second.

On the other side, Henry was just kept on teasing you, thus making you stuck out your tongue at him, trying to mock him back. He also pouted at you before finally opening the gate, letting all of the late students to come.

Right after you entered the school, you walked to your class together with Hwiyoung. Along the way, you gave him more informations about the school's facilities and where to find them.

While talking, the thought of how crowded the corridor would be, filled with your own batch that you probably had never met before, built your anxiety up. However, thanks to the break time that hadn't rung, the corridor was still empty when you managed to arrive.

"There it is class one!" You immediately, dragged Hwiyoung, heading towards the classroom.

As soon as you arrived in front if the door, you gazed at him. You wanted him to knock first, because you didn't want to catch any attention from class. However, He replied back by saying that he was too shy to knock on the door and begged for you instead. Remembering that he was still a new kid suddenly made your heart melt, leaving you to finally knock on the door.

"Come in!" Not long after you knocked, a sound was heard from the inside.

You swung the door slowly as it repealed Ms. Hara, your english teacher, to stand in front of the class with both her arm fold, looking unpleased to meet both of you.

"Hello miss, sorry we're late." you quickly went inside and stood in front of the class with Hwiyoung hiding behind your back.

" (y/n), It's really rare for you to be this late, and... who is this man? " She tilted her head to the right, trying to look at Hwiyoung's face.

"Uh... He is the new student miss." You then pushed him to stand in front of the teacher. "Ok then, please introduce yourself to the class." She asked.

" hello, my name is Hwiyoung, please take care of me.... " Hwiyoung said as he bowed lightly to the whole class.

"Well, nice to meet you Hwiyoung-ssi. You may have a seat with (y/n)." The teacher then pointed to a pair of empty seat near the window.

It was kind off shocking to sit with him since you were expecting to sit with Demi, despite the fact that she was one of your closest friend. However, when you came into the class, she was already sitting with someone else. Maybe due to the "first come first serve" service law, or Ms. Hara just wanted to quickly fill in the blank spot this morning.

Both of you then went to the seats as Hwiyoung let you decided on which seat you wanted to pick first, thus making you chose to sit on the one near the wall which left him to sit on your right.

You were grateful to know that the person sitting in front of you was Demi, making it all up to you on what would've happened during your new semester.

_________________________________________