♠17♠

"This is the most beautiful waterfall in the city. The locals called this the 'couple waterfall' because you see, there are actually two waterfalls here. On your right and on your left." Dawon pointed at the waterfall one by one, making you even more fascinated by the beauty and the fresh atmosphere. You would never find this kind of natural beauty in big cities.

" I really wanted to go here with someone. Can't believe it's actually you. " Dawon smiled warmly at you. However, you didn't look back at him. You were being drowned into the view that was so wonderful that just couldn't take your eyes away from it even for a second. Just like how Dawon felt when he looked at you, always smiling brightly. in front of him.

Dawon suddenly grabbed your hands, dragging you inside the waterfall. He brought you to the center, which was the water area between the two waterfalls.

"You know (y/n). Legend said that couples who took a bath here, will be together for eternity." Dawon splashed some water to you playfully. "Oh yeah? Well I don't really believe in myths." You splashed back at Dawon's face, forcefully. Dawon was so startled that you laughed at him very hard due to his reaction. He was only smiling while looking at you laughing happily.

"Well I said it's a legend!" Dawon splashed back to you madly aswell and both of you began to have a water war, ending up all wet.

Your dress and Dawon's tuxedo were a complete mess. Definitely not a good idea to go into the water with these on. Both of you decided to bought some clothes to change by going to the merchandise area and stopped by a shop who sold clothes.

"Ahjumma...." Dawon called the auntie of the shop. "Yes, how may I help you?" She came out from her shop, looking all friendly. "We're looking for some clothes." He said.

"Well, you two looked like a cute couple. Why not try these on?" The auntie took a pair of couple clothes. One of them resembles the male waterfall and the other as the female one. "Ah Ahjumma, we're not couple or anything" Dawon said. "Well but it's still okay to wear these right?" She winked.

"Ah but--
"It's okay oppa" you said.

"Ok then, we'll take this pair."  The two of you then changed into the couple shirts which fit really well on the two of you.

It was almost sunset when Dawon decided to take you to the sakura garden to enjoy the perfect sunset together, before finally leaving the place. He thought that it would be perfect since the flowers were also blooming due to the spring time.

Along the way, Dawon picked one of the Sakura flower from the tree, thus putting it on your left ear. "Now that's pretty" He smiled warmly, making you blushed a little and smiled back to him.

"Oh what a sweet couple you two. Do you want waffles for snack??" An uncle with a bike suddenly came, offering his waffles both to you and Dawon.

"Yes, Ahjussi we'll take two. The vanilla and the chocolate one." Dawon decided to buy two, one for you and one for him.

After you had received your waffles, both of you sat on the bench in the middle of the garden, eating the waffles together. Sometimes he ate your waffles without your permission, thus making him got a hit on his head lightly from you. These waffles somehow reminded you about someone.

After a few minutes, it was finally the time to see the sunset. The sun began to drop as you enjoyed it together with Dawon. You felt really happy today. It was such a beautiful vacation, or the best, you could say.

"Thank you oppa" you looked at Dawon and smiled to him. He then smiled back to you and asked "why?"

"Being trapped inside the city for too long and now, finally, seeing how beautiful nature is... it's just so....

"You are so beautiful (y/n)...." Dawon suddenly grabbed both of your hands, leaning his head slowly onto your shoulder. Your face was turning red as he did that. You could feel your heart was beating really loud inside.

He touched your fingers gently. Sometimes playing with them. Sometimes pretending to eat it. Sometimes even trying to kiss it. Always making you giggled towards his behavior.

He sighed slowly and started humming a song. Since you knew well the song, you started to hum with him together, still enjoying the peaceful sunset.

After the sun was completely down, the sky also turned into black, showing its beautiful color. Both of you were still sitting on the chair, continued to enjoy the beauty of starry night.

"(y/n) ssi...." Dawon turned his head, just to looked at you directly in the eye. You also turned back and gazed at him. His eyes were shining clearly to the point where you could see your own reflection deep inside his eyeballs.

" what oppa? " you replied.

"You know, I don't believe in love at first sight." Dawon said.

"And now?" You asked.

"I still don't believe it." He answered, thus making you gave him a confused look.

"But.... I do believe in love that come from two days meeting now." He suddenly moved closer towards you and made his face right in front of yours, leaving only a few inches away. It was so close that you could feel his breath. He then gripped your hands tighter before finally closing his eyes and lean forward.

"WING WING WING WING! BOOMERANG!"

Your phone rang.

Dawon quickly moved back as you opened your eyes and answered the phone call which was from your mother.

" yes mom. i'm on my way... "
" yeah sorry..... yes yes yes i'll go now "

You hung up and looked at Dawon awkardly. Without saying anything, he stood, tightly holding your hand within his. Both of you then headed back to the parking lot upstairs. You went trough the same stairs but this time it was going upstairs, the thing that you hated so much due to its tiredness.

In the middle of the way, you suddenly felt tired and sleepy, was about to fall down. Dawon who noticed you looking all tired, suddenly carry you like a bridal style and ran trough the stairs as quick as possible.

You were really shocked to see him running so fast. You were also afraid of falling down and ended up wrapping your arms around his neck with your eyes shut along the way up. When both of you had arrived at the parking lot, he called your name again and said "we're here".

He often teased you a lot by saying on how cute you were being afraid along the way up. You were too embarrassed that as soon as you unwrapped your arms from his neck, you quickly got onto the motorcycle, pouting at him.

Dawon stroke your hair gently and then got on the motorcycle as well. He turned on the motorcycle and told you to hold onto him again. This time, you really hugged him as tight as you can, because the last ride was so damned fast.

Dawon started to ride off but something was odd. He was driving really slow. "Oppa, why is this slow?" You asked.

"I guess.... I want you to hug me much longer?" He smirked.

"Aish!" You let go of the hug to fold your arms in front of your chest, pouting again but he suddenly drove really fast, almost giving you a heart attack. In the end you decided to hug tightly onto him, not letting go even if he decided to ride fast or not, waiting patiently until you managed to arrive safely at home.

_________________________________________