♠23♠

"Hyung, let's go to the mall!" Out of the sudden, Jaeyoon's head showed up between you and Youngbin, making everyone else beside him startled.
"Jaeyoon, we're only going to the supermarket." Youngbin said.

"Hyung, there is a supermarket inside the mall, but there isn't a mall inside a supermarket." Jaeyoon pouted. Even if he knew that he was still going to the supermarket, he kept on insisting that it was definitely better to go to the mall instead.

"Anyway, (y/n) is leaving this thursday so at least we have to take her somewhere. I'm sure (y/n) want to go to the mall too right?" Jaeyoon looked at you, making you replied him back only with a smile.

"Is it true that you're leaving this thursday?" Youngbin asked you without looking in the eye, focusing on drive.

"Nee..." you slowly nodded as a reply. "Fine then..." Youngbin sighed and turned his car towards the other direction, making Jaeyoon cheered happily behind.

"We're here." Youngbin parked the car and turned it off. Jaeyoon immediately went outside and opened your door. "Let's go (y/n) ssi!" He then grabbed your wrist, dragging you outside and the three of you went inside the mall. You didn't really know the area so you were feeling rather afraid.

"(y/n) ssi, I'm going to take you to the arcade later on!" Jaeyoon talked while hugging your arm. "Uhm, we need to buy the groceries first." Suddenly Youngbin stood in between you and Jaeyoon, trying to separate him away from you.

Jaeyoon gave Youngbin an annoyed look while pouting. Youngbin on the other side, replied him back with a mocking smirk, thinking that his plan so that Jaeyoon wouldn't be able to touch you had succeeded. After that, the three of you quickly went to the supermarket which was located on the underground.

The three of you started to buy the things according to the list one by one. Sometimes, Jaeyoon put things that weren't on the list such as his favorite sweets or snacks. Once you managed to catch him putting some snickers inside the trolly without being known by Youngbin, he immediately gave you a 'shh' sign.

However, Youngbin kept on catching him, taking all of the unnecessary stuff out from the trolly. Both of them usually like to argue over small things thus making you giggled

'How can these two working man be so childish?' You laughed while looking at them arguing on which cereal they should buy.

"Uhm, (y/n) ssi...." You were looking at some ice cream when Youngbin suddenly tapped your shoulder, making you turned around and faced him. "Yes oppa?" You said.

"Uhh... You see, I need you to buy these." He showed you the grocery list, one of his finger was pointing at one of the number inside which said 'sanitary pad'. 'Ah... so this was the thing that he didn't want to buy before'  You smiled awkwardly, making him suddenly threw his gaze away while blushing a little.

"Can you take me to the section?" You asked him, feeling afraid of being lost inside the huge market. "Yeah. Let's go." Youngbin said, showing you the aisle filled with ladies.

"Wait, how about Jaeyoon oppa?" You suddenly remembered that he went to the frozen food section and hadn't returned yet. "It's fine. He know this place already." Youngbin dragged the trolly and continued to walk towards the pad section.

----------||-----------

"Ah this one?" You went into the pad section and took one pack from the rack. After grabbing a pack, you went back to Youngbin, putting it inside the trolly.

"Did both of you just leave me?? That was so mean!" Jaeyoon suddenly ran towards the two of you and whined.

"We were just buying some...
Youngbin stopped. "Pads" You said. "oh, OH!.. ok then.... it's all done right? let's go to the cashier." Jaeyoon grabbed the trolly from Youngbin and dragged it away towards the cashier to pay for the groceries.