♠12♠

You stretched out your arms, feeling sick when your mother woke you up at three am early in the morning. You felt tired and sleepy, probably because you never woke up this early before. After streching out, you went to the bathroom to take a bath. Today was the day where you would attend your uncle's wedding back in the hometown.

After bathing, you quickly put on your hoodie and sport pants. You dragged your suitcase downstairs and sat in the living room whereas you saw your mother was still preparing. You also saw your dad that was still in the garage.

Then you decided to wait in the living room, opening your phone and looked at the messages from last night. You replied them one by one but you didn't wish for any reply from since it was still four am in the morning. However, a few seconds later your phone vibrated, showing you a response coming from Inseong.

Inseong :
"(y/n)-ssi, you're going back today?"

You :
"Yes oppa. Sorry, did I wake you up?"

Inseong :
"Oh no. I always wake up early in the morning. You know, work"

You :
"Oh thank goodness I didn't disturb you then 😂"

Inseong :
"Hahaha you never disturbs me"
"Anyway I'm going to tell the others about your trip"
"Have a safe trip (y/n)!"

You :
"Thank you. Goodbye oppa"

Inseong :
"Goodbye 😄"

"Let's go honey." Your mom suddenly kissed your cheek and went outside. You followed her outside with your suitcase. Your dad took the suitcases and put it on top of the car, using a bracket. You went inside the car and listened to the radio. Not long after, your phone suddenly rang, indicating that someone was calling you. "Chani-ssi?" You said as you picked up your phone and answered the call.

" hello? "
" nooNA! Why you didn't tell me you were leaving! "
"I sent you messages this morning right?"
" oh, hehe I just read it now. Sorry. But you could've just called me instead "
" sorry Chani. I was afraid that I would bother you if I called you "
" of course not noona. Did Hwiyoung Hyung know about this? "
" yes he did "

" yA Hyung! Why don't you tell me?! "
Chani said, shouting at Hwiyoung who was busy playing games in their living room.

" Chani ssi! Why are you blaming Hwiyoung?! It was you the one who didn't even read any of my messages! " You talked back, thus making Chani startled and didn't know what to reply. The thought of him never see you mad made him even worry.

" sorry noona... a-are you mad at me? "

You didn't talk and hung up immediately. It's not that you were mad at Chani, you just wanted to give him a lesson so that he would understand that he was the one being wrong. He called back a couple of times but you decides to ignore them, feeling tired enough.

"Sorry Chani-ssi...."

" seatbelt on. " your dad said as he finally rode off the way. Not long after, the car stopped at a minimarket where you bought some snacks for the 12 hours usual trip. Whenever you're inside a car, playing with phone would make you dizzy. This made you chose eating as another way to reduce the boredom.

After some hours passed by just sleeping and singing, you woke up at seven pm, passing the usual dinner time. Your dad then decided to take you to a barbeque restaurant.

The restaurant wasn't that far from your house back in the village so it's okay to stop first. You were so hungry that you ended up eating a lot of meat there.

After eating, you continued your trip to the house. Right before you left, you went to the vending machine near the restaurant to buy some soda. While your parents were waiting inside the car, you walked outside and passed through a young man. It looked like he wanted to buy some sodas aswell.

"Oh you first" He said, offering his hand. "No, it's okay" You replied.

He then smiled and stood in front of the vending machine, inserting his coins into the machine and pushed one of the button. The machine created a sound which meant that the soda had fell off. Oddly, he was holding two cans of soda.

"Oh, it's too much. Here take it" He offered one of his soda to you. "Eh? No need too oppa." You replied him. "Ay, it would be such a waste. I'm not going to drink both of this. Here." He threw over one of his soda towards you, making you struggle yet able to catch it.

"Dear, can you make it faster? I think it's going to rain." Your dad said from the car. It was true since the wind was blowing, making you felt cold. The sky on top of you had also turned into grey black.

"Wait dad." You replied him.

"Thank you oppa." You bowed lightly to him and then ran towards your car. While your father continued to drive, you gazed at the soda, wondering who was that young man. You wished that you have asked for his name for a proper thanks later on.

A few minutes later your mom called you from the front, bringing you back from your daydream. She then turned around and showed her phone screen to you.

"Darling. Why are you calling me?"

_________________________________________