♠9♠

"Sorry, I can't accompany you today. Please take care of them again (y/n) ssi, If anything happened, don't bother to call me, Goodbye~" Taeyang winked at you and went to college after that, leaving you with Hwiyoung and Chani in front of the house.

"Don't bother to call me, meh"

"Chani, stop it man!" Hwiyoung was finally able to let out of all his laughter, hitting Chani's back lightly. Hwiyoung then opened the house's gate and rang the bell. A few seconds later, the door was opened. A very handsome and tall man with apron suddenly came out.

"Oh welcome home Hwiyoung, Chani, and??" The tall man tilted his head a bit while looking at you. Chani tap your back because you weren't focusing. You felt like he was too handsome, making you lost your mind for a few seconds.

"Oh sorry. Hello, my name is (y/n). I'm Hwiyoung and Chani's friend." You bowed while blushing a little. "Oh so you are (y/n)! My name is Rowoon. Nice to meet you! Thank you for looking over Hwiyoung and Chani. Come inside!" He bombed you back with a lot of reply, showing his happy face.

'Oh so this is the rainbow cake chef!'

"Come Noona!" Chani suddenly grabbed your wrist and dragged you inside. When you were inside the house, you looked around for a little while. The house was very enormous, almost looked like it could fit more than ten people in it.

You sat on the living room's couch as eyes started to gaze around, finding a huge kitchen filled within a full set located next to the living room. You could also see a huge television in front of you, equipped with some game sets below it. From the surrounding decoration and the smell, you had a strong feeling that only men live in this house. Even if there was a woman, she would definitely be their mother.

"Noona, me and Hwiyoung hyung will change clothes first. Wait here with Rowoon hyung ok!" Chani gave a thumb up and quickly went upstairs with Hwiyoung. While eyes still running around, you nodded at him.

"So (y/n)-ssi, what do you want to eat for dinner?" Out of the blue, Rowoon showed up behind the couch, making you startled. You turned your head right and faced him, seeing his handsome face this close made you blushed again.

"Eh? I don't think I'm going to stay here until dinner. We're only doing small work." You answered. "Ah really? That's too bad then...." Rowoon put out a sad face. "You like lasagna?" You were shocked because his face suddenly became happy again. "Oppa you don't have to cook anything." You replied him back with a confused face.

"Ok. Then lasagna it is! Rowoon oppa is going to make the best lasagna for (y/n)!" He suddenly pinched your cheek and stood, walking towards the kitchen. You rubbed your pinched cheek gently, watching him in confusion as he prepared his cooking sets.

"(y/n) ssi!! Do we need coloured markers?" Hwiyoung suddenly shouted, making you lifted your head up to find him gazing from the second floor. "Yess!" You shouted a bit, making sure that he was able to hear your reply. "OK!" Hwiyoung gave an ok sign with his hand and quickly went back into his room.

"Can you all be quiet?" A young man suddenly headed downstairs, carrying a plate. He looked at you from the stairs and suddenly froze. He shrugged off his thoughts and continued to walk towards the kitchen, giving Rowoon the plate that he was holding.

"Zuho yaa, you should wash it yourself...." Rowoon said to the man. "Why? You're here right?" He smirked. "Aish, can you at least try to look good? We have a guest here." Rowoon pointed at you. You were looking at them the whole time. However, when Zuho suddenly looked at your direction right into your eyes, you immediately looked down, feeling embarrassed.

"Fine. I'm going to wash it." Zuho walked to the sink and started to clean his dish. After he finished washing his plate, he went to the living room.