♠35♠

" which one would she like? " Taeyang scanned the flowers, carefully smelling and caressing them one by one. He had been on the stall for hours now, didn't know what to choose between all of the majestic flowers setting in front of him. He was thinking on which one suited your taste best.

As a thoughtful person, the only thing he could think of while picking the flowers was you. His mind was filled by your bright smile, reminiscing the memories he had. He only had one simple wish, a never ending you and him ending up together.

"White rose as a sign of fresh start, pink rose as a sign of happiness, and last but not least, a lavender rose. As a sign of first love...." Taeyang started to point at the flowers, choosing them one by one.

"Are you sure you wanted to buy these flowers?" The shop lady said, making him stopped daydreaming. "Yes ma'am." He then nodded slowly, grinning at her as she folded a paper carefully around the flowers she had arranged before.

While watching her gently managing the flowers, Taeyang unconsciously smiled for a couple of times. His brain started to imagine on what kind of reaction you'd give him by this evening

His sudden smiley attitude made the lady curious and decided to ask him a question. "So, are these for your girlfriend?" The lady smirked, feeling sure enough that her guess was right.

"No." Taeyang received his fully ready bouquet from the lady, smelling them again. Even if he felt confident enough on his planned surprise, he still couldn't help getting anxious everytime his brain rethinking about it again.

He knew that he would end up tearing if everything went smoothly, knowing that he was finally able to stay by your side officially. Not to mention that after meeting you, the depth of him who was unable to believe in love at first sight suddenly changed. He now believed in them, making him not willing to let you go with anybody else's but him.

The lady then raised one of her eyebrows, showing on how confused she was towards Taeyang's statement. She started wondering, if it wasn't for his girlfriend, who could it possibly for?

"Well...."

Taeyang's sudden gentle voice caught the lady attention, making her gazing back to see him who was gently stroking the flowers once again before heading towards the exit door, preparing to leave.

"I hope I don't get rejected."

________________________________________

Happy New Year 2019