♠29♠

"I'm going to miss you so much!!" Jaeyoon hugged you tightly. You were at the airport with your family, waiting for the plane to come. Ahjumma, Jaeyoon, and Youngbin were also there.

"Ahh how sweet are you both!" Your mother said, making you blushed, realizing that your mother had seen that. "This kid...." Youngbin suddenly dragged Jaeyoon off from you.

"(y/n), let's go wait inside." Your father then walked away. "Come (y/n)." Your mother also said, then following your father from behind.

"Goodbye everyone. Thank you for taking care of me...." You bowed to ahjumma, Jaeyoon, and Youngbin. "Nee (y/n), please take care!" Ahjumma waved goodbye at you. "Bye bye!!!" Jaeyoon also followed.

Suddenly someone grabbed your wrist, making you turned around to see Youngbin was holding your hand. He opened it slowly, puting a necklace inside then closed it back.

"Please do remember me." Youngbin let go of your hand and smiled. "Of course" You hugged him tightly and ran again, chasing your parent.

----------||----------

You waited inside with your parents, gazing at the necklace happily. It was a silver star shaped necklace. Deep inside was very shimmery, showing all of its beauty and gloss.

"(y/n), we're going to see some of the duty free stuff. Please wait here okay." Your mother said. "Yes mom." You nodded at her. Then she walked away, heading towards the shop along with your father, leaving you behind taking care of the luggage. After they had left, you wore the necklace on your neck, smiling happily as you continued to stare at it.

"OPPA!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Out of the blue there were sounds of women screaming across from your seat. You looked up to see a lot of people, mostly girls, were circling around someone.

"A celeb?" You talked to yourself and decided to just ignored it. You were too busy staring admiring your necklace after all. Suddenly, you heard footsteps coming towards you. You turned right and found a lot of girls were running towards you aggressively.

Realizing the worst situation, you quickly removed your family's luggage out of the way so that they wouldn't be able to step onto them. Even if you managed to move the luggage away, the girls had already ran so fast. They went through everything that were standing in front of them, including you. One of them ended up punching your right cheek using one of their elbows, causing you to fall onto the floor.

Not only that, your arm also got kicked by one of them. You tried to stand but just got dragged instead. You cursed out madly but they didn't even hear you. They weren't thinking at all and continued to keep on running, leaving you who was now sitting on the floor alone, sometimes groaning over the bruises and wounds.

"However that celeb was, my mom could sue you!" You yelled toward the direction where the fangirls had left.

You held your kicked arm while whining a bit. You wanted to cry because of the pain which felt like you just got beaten up by some gangsters. If your parents found out, it would definitely be dangerous for whoever that celeb was.

"Ahh finally!" A young man suddenlyncame out from an advertisement board, wrapping his jacket all around your body from behind. You were startled due to his sudden touch and quickly turned around, seeing him removing his cap.

He looked tall and his shoulders were broad. He wore a pair of sunglasses which made his outfit was one of the typical airport style that celebrity usually wear. He then continued to wrap you with his jacket tightly, helping you to stand and dragged you slowly to where you seated before.

He took off his glasses as you went into your proper sitting position, revealing his face closely that was indeed handsome, or beautiful perhaps. His face was really smooth and flawless, just like a new born baby skin. Not to mention that his skin was also white and glowy, almost looked like an angel had falled right in front of your eyes, making you forgot that he was the main reason of your accident.

"Are you okay??" He asked you panicky. You didn't answer him anything. You could only stared at his face blankly.

"Ah, your face and your arm. What should I do now??" He pointed at your face and then to your arm. He suddenly stood up, holding onto his head while scratching it around, feeling really confused. He were panicking and didn't know how to fix his own problems.

"Answer me woman!" He suddenly held both of your shoulders, shaking you right and left. After being shaken, you felt like your body suddenly was getting dragged back into the reality. You immediately opened your eyes due to the shocking effect created by the pain that was starting to kick inside your body again. Seeing his angelic face might've removed the pain but it only happened temporarily. When you got back to reality, everything suddenly became worse.

He gave you a panic look as you groaned in pain. His hands were still attached onto your shoulders and his face seemed like he was ready to cry in front of you at anytime, thus making you stare at him blankly before suddenly burst into tears.

"Haaaa???? Don't cry!!!" He looked around panicky, while suddenly wrapped his arm around you, trying to hug you tightly, hoping that you would be quiet after that. Your face was attached to his chest to the point where you could hear his panicked heartbeat right in front of you.

The main reason why you actually cried was because of your bruises that felt really painful. Not to mention that his hug made it even worse.

"It hurts more!!" You hit his chest with your hands. "Ouch! That did hurt me!" He yelled a bit then moving further. His hands were still attached onto both of your shoulders, not intending to let go. However, your arm suddenly started to bleed, making both of you screamed.

"OK CALM DOWN (Y/N)...." You took a deep breath and letting it all out for several times, trying to totally calm yourself down. He saw the things you did and decided to do the same thing making both of you managed to calm down in the end.

After that, you told him to opened your suitcase and took out your emergency box. He listened to everyword you said, opening your suitcase and grabbed the box out. He then sat next to you, started to cure the bruises slowly.

"What's your name?" He said, while putting on gloves on both of his hand. "(y/n)...." you answered him slowly, making him gazed back at you for a moment then went back to the kit again.

"I'm sorry (y/n) ssi.... Because of my fans you got like this." He poured some of the antiseptic on a cotton, putting it gently onto your face and arm. "It's okay oppa. It was my fault anyway to stand in the-- oUCH!" He pushed your arm a bit too hard with the cotton, making you screamed due to the pain. "Sorry! I'm not good at this...." He quickly pull his hand off.

The next thing he needed to do was to put the medicine onto your arm. You tried to hold the pain as he began to put the medicine to your bleeding arm carefully. He then started to wrap your wounded arm neatly with a bandage.

"Now what should I do with your cheek??" He looked at your cheek confusedly, feeling somehow wanted to touch it but he also knew that it would've make everything even worse. "It's okay. It's not bleeding or anything." You answered him. He replied back with a sigh while taking off his gloves. He then closed the kit and put it back into the suitcase.

"Thank you oppa...." You said, making him felt sorry and let out a concerned smile. He sat quietly next to you again, starting to streak your hair gently. "Where--

"Eunwoo yaa!! There you are! I have looked everywhere for you! We have managed to get rid of the girls! Let's go back!" A middle-aged man suddenly ran towards the two of you, cutting Eunwoo's word before he could even finish saying anything. He suddenly stopped running to catch his breath in front of you.

"Eunwoo?"

_________________________________________