♠36♠

Taeyang was shocked, almost seemed like he had seen something unbelievable. Disappointment, heart break, and sadness were all shown from his face, making him walked back furiously towards his car, wanting to get out of the place and never come back, forgetting all of the things he had seen.

"Oppa wait!"

You took your hands off from Rowoon's and chased Taeyang. You wanted to explain all of the things that had happened. You didn't want him to misunderstand and create any conflicts between anyone, including yourself.

Taeyang on the other side, quickly went inside his car and drove away, leaving you alone in the middle of the street. All along the way, he felt like he was such a stupid person. He felt hurt.

The ending wasn't as beautiful as he expected. The princess was happy with another Prince from the land, making the mermaid prince unable to live with her. After all of his efforts, their forbidden love couldn't be change and there was nothing else's he could do. Seeing his princess happy was more than enough, even if it was someone else's who fit in his position as her groom.

You tried chasing the car from behind but it was all too late. He had driven faster and you knew that it was impossible for you to chase him down. All you could do was standing there, staring at the car as it went furhter with tears rolling down your cheek.

" huh? " A hand suddenly landed on your right shoulder thus making you turned your head to where the hand was. Rowoon was standing next to you with one of his hand holding Taeyang's flower bouquet.

Realizing how breakable you were, your body immediately hugged him tightly, letting all of your tears out onto his chest. Rowoon replied back by wrapping his arm around your back and started to caress it gently. You were buried inside his hug, not letting out a single sound came from your mouth. His body felt even warmer in this cold night.

"Shhh... It's gonna be okay (y/n), it's gonna be okay." Rowoon stroke your hair tenderly and kissed the top of your head, wanting to comfort you.

Meanwhile, Taeyang gazed back trough his front mirror, seeing how Rowoon deeply comforting you. All of his feelings were mixed up. He felt confusion flew all around his brain, thus making him curse and drive even more faster than before. He had nothing to do with you but why would anger came inside his thought? Why would he even care about his own brother having an affair with you? Why?

These stupid thoughts made his fragile heart ached even more painful now.

_________________________________________