♠34♠

You didn't answer any of Rowoon's questions about the place. You wanted to keep it a secret from him. You tried to close his eyes with both of your hands but couldn't do it since he was too tall. In the end, you told him to close his own eyes until both of you reached the place.

"Ouch!" All along the way, your arm was attached to Rowoon's so everytime he tried to peek he always get caught. This made him getting a playful pinch from you.

"Ahh, that hurts (y/n)-ssi." Rowoon whined, thus making you chuckled. Seeing a big guy like him whined because of a simple pinch was quiet amusing for you.

"You know, I really hope that the punishment is a kiss. Then I would peek all of the time." Rowoon grinned and leaned his face closer towards you. "Aish, close your eyes again!" You hit his arm lightly. Rowoon smiled and closed his eyes again, listening to every word you say. You felt relieved that he was actually unable to see your blushes.

After a few minutes of walking, both of you finally reached the place. You dragged Rowoon carefully inside and told him to sit down, still with his eyes closed.

" open your eyes. " You said, thus making Rowoon opened his eyes slowly and found himself sitting inside a cafe. "(y/n) ssi, are we inside a cafe?" Rowoon gazed around curiously, trying to figure out more about the place.

Different with his situation, you had known the place since you were a little girl. It was all because of your mother. She always brought you there after strolling trough the park. Starting from there, whenever you felt sad, you always come to this place. Not only the designs were great but there was also something that made you extremely happy, which was the main reason why you brought Rowoon there.

"Woah woah woah!"

Rowoon was shocked to see you suddenly holding a cute puppy. "(y/n) ssi! You're not allowed to bring pets here!" Rowoon scolded you.

"Who says? Look who's sitting on your lap now." Rowoon looked down and startled to see another puppy had shown. It was sitting peacefully at his lap, showing all of the cuteness.

After managing to adjust the situation, Rowoon played with the puppy. His eyes were scanning all around, finding puppies were actually filling the whole place.

"Woah it's awesome! We can eat while playing with the puppies." Rowoon said excitedly. "Yep." You smiled at him happily.

"Hey, how do you know I love dogs?" Rowoon suddenly asked, making you giggled. Him on the other side was confused because of your reaction. "Well, I actually don't know that." It was indeed a new information for you to know that he actually liked dogs.

"Then, why bringing me here my lady?" Rowoon poked your cheek and teased you playfully.

"Well, ever since my mom showed me this place. Whenever I feel sad, I always come here and puff! My sadness are all gone." You said.

" I hope that your sadness would be gone too after you visited this place. " You continued to play with one of the puppies, not realizing that Rowoon had stared at you all along.

Not long after that, a waiter came and asked. Rowoon might have not known this but he was the usual waiter you met each time you went.

"Ms...

You quickly stood up and whispered something to him, making him stopped talking. Not long after that he nodded lightly and replied you with a warm smile.

"Ya. What were you doing? Do you know him?" Rowoon pointed at the waiter who just left the table. "No." You shook your head and smiled at him, pretending to not know him.