♠26♠

The next morning you woke up at  exactly eight am in the morning where your parents and ahjumma probably had already left for work. After you changed clothes, you quickly went downstairs to find Jaeyoon already sitting in the dining room alone. "Good morning (y/n) ssi!" Jaeyoon gretted you with a sweet smile.

You then sat next to him. Some sandwiches on top of the table suddenly caught your attention, thus making you grabbed one of them for breakfast.

"Did it taste good?" Youngbin suddenly came from the kitchen, also sitting next to you. He brought two cup of tea and put one of them in front of you.

"Ya hyung that was supposed to be mine!" Jaeyoon pointed at the tea cup in front of you upsetly. "Grabbed it on your own then." Youngbin chuckled.

"Oh! Sorry oppa! Here, you can take this." You slid the tea towards Jaeyoon. "Well, uhm, if Youngbin hyung gave it to you, I'm not mad." Jaeyoon looked at you and pushed the cup back towards you. You took the cup back and replied him with a smile, not realizing that Youngbin was rolling his eyes, feeling jealous topped with a bit of cringe.

"Did you made these?" You gazed at Youngbin while sipping your tea. "I made the sandwiches but Jaeyoon made the tea." He then also grabbed one of the sandwiches on the table. " Well, both of them are very good!" You said, giving them both of a very thumb up.

"Anyway, I'm leaving to my friend's apartment today, be back later." Youngbin then grabbed his backpack, preparing to leave thus leaving you replied back with a simple nod. "Take care (y/n)." He smiled towards you and stroke your hair gently before leaving finally leaving the house.

After Youngbin had left the house, you helped Jaeyoon cleaning up the dishes. Finished with the dishes, you went to the living room and searched for the tv remote. It was kind off hard inding the remote due to lots of books were on top of the table. While searching, an orange covered book suddenly caught your attention. You grabbed it, flipping it around for a couple of times.

"Français for begginers." You read the title.

"That's one of my book." You were startled because Jaeyoon suddenly showed up from your back with his inside his pocket. "Oppa, you learned french?" You asked him. "Well, I supposed so. I'm going there for work." He continued.

"Really?? When?" You asked curiously. "It must be really cool if you could go to France." You added. "Not sure. The company will decide tho." He took the book from your hand. Meanwhile you replied him with an 'oh' face while grabbing another book from the table, trying to read it with some broken french accent.

"Hm, (y/n) ssi! Do you want to learn some of the words?" Without even waiting for your answer, Jaeyoon held both of your shoulders, putting you into a sitting position next to him right on the carpet. He then happily taught you some of the words thus reminding you about your math work at Hwiyoung's house along with his hyungs.

"(y/n) ssi, that's not how you pronounce it! Like this! Bonjour ~" Jaeyoon repeated how to say the words in front of you.

"Bbb bongju?" You said unsurely. "Ah you are so cute (y/n) ssi...." Jaeyoon laughed and stroke your hair gently. After many times of trying, you finally could say it in the right way.

"Bonjour, Je m'appelle (y/n). J'ai seize ans. Je suis lycéenne. J'aime chanter." You said.

"That's very good (y/n)! You can definitely go to France now!" Jaeyoon patted your head and clapped happily, letting out a wide smile. He looked really happy in front of you. On the other side seeing him smiling happily like that always made you unintentionally replied him back with a bright smile aswell. Being around him made your heart suddenly smiled.

"Now, I'm going to teach you something important!" He grabbed one of the notebook in front of him and tear a piece of it. "Try to read this." He wrote something on that paper and gave it to you. You looked at it confusedly, trying to read it.

"Je t'aime."  You gave Jaeyoon a confused look, wondering whether you had read it right or not.

"Je t'aime aussi (y/n)!" Jaeyoon suddenly hugged you, wrapping his arms around you tightly. You froze there with your arm still patched onto your chest, didn't know what to do. You were startled to the point where you couldn't say anything as your cheek turned into red.

As soon as he let go of the hug, you looked down embarrassedly. "Eh, (y/n) ssi, you're not mad at me right?" Jaeyoon leaned closer towards you, making his face was right in front of yours, still wasn't helping at all.

"No. Uhh, I was only.... wondering! Ahhh what does that word mean." You grabbed one of the book from the table and flipped through the pages just to cover your burning red face, pretending to look for the meaning eventhough your heart was beating so fast that time.

"Oh. It actually means 'I love you' hahaha... Thank goodness you're not mad or anything." He laughed, not realizing that you were peeking at him trough the book with cheeks began to blush again.

"How could he be so sweet and charming?" You thought to yourself as you watched him in awe, feeling like you were really lucky to meet someone like him. Whoever his girlfriend was, she must be a really lucky girl.

"Oppa, can I go to the minimarket?" After a few moments, you managed to get rid off your blush and decided to ask for his permission. "Why? What do you want to buy?" He replied. "A snack for my friend. He seemed to really want that Japanese snack and fortunately, it's selled in here." You rolled your eyes, remebering what Zuho had told you last night. "Well let's go together then!" He tried to stood up but you suddenly held him back.

"No, oppa! You don't have to go with me. It's not far so I can go there by myself plus I don't want to bother you." You begged to him. "Ah, but you're new here...." Jaeyoon looked at you, almost seemed like he didn't trust you enough to go alone.

"Oppa, please ~ bbuing bbuing~ " you gave him your puppy eyes, doing little aegyo in front of him. "Fine." He sighed. "But if something happen please do call me. Promise?" Jaeyoon looked away from you, trying to hide his blush.

"YESS!" You were so happy that you unintentionally gave him a very tight hug. Then you quickly wore your jacket, going to the front door. You smiled and gave Jaeyoon a little waved before walking outside.

Jaeyoon's chest was beating really hard after the hug. He waved slowly from the living room, blushing hardly as he watched your back leaving the house.

'Why am I feeling like this?'

_________________________________________