♠16♠

"(y/n) stopped! Where are we going?!" You stopped running and Dawon catched his breath. Both of you ran until you managed to reach the outer part of the building, the parking lot to be exact. Dawon then put his hand on his knees while catching breath

"Oppa! You're the one who's going to take me outside right? Where's your spirit?!!" You leaned forward to him and yelled. "Shhh shhh" Dawon suddenly put his index finger in front of your mouth, making you startled. He then stood up and looked at you.

"Where??" You asked him, feeling curious on where he would take you out. Dawon then took his phone out of his pocket, calling someone.

" ya, can you help me? "
" yes let me borrow it yeh? "
" come on man, I got someone here listen--

" (y/n) ssi, screamed "

Dawon suddenly put his phone's speaker near your mouth and told you to scream. You didn't want to say anything so you just locked your mouth.

" ya, are you lying?! " You heard someone speaking from the phone.

" (y/n) ssi, help me. you wanted to go right? " Dawon said, out of the sudden making a puppy face towards you.

" wHAT?! " you scream intentionally to the speaker.

" yA okay! just wait for 5 minutes! " after that he hung up the phone call.

"Oppa who did you call?" You asked. "My friend." Dawon answered calmly. "He's the one that going to take us?" You asked again. "Just wait (y/n)...." Dawon stroke your hair lightly, making you stopped talking.

After five minutes of waiting, a pick up car suddenly arrived and stopped right in front of you and Dawon. It brought a motorcycle behind it, a sports one to be exact. Dawon seemed to be very happy since that pick up car arrived.

Not long after, a young man got off from the car, walking towards the direction where Dawon stood. He looked so laid-back. The two of them then started to do a bro handshake, which somehow made you miss Hwiyoung and Chani back in the city.

"So? New girlfriend?" The young man asked, eyes were looking at you. "What? No. I just met her yesterday." Dawon said. "Yes. My name is (y/n) and I'm not his girlfriend. Nice meeting you" you said to him, showing a very sarcastic smile. You've had enough amount of people saying that Dawon was your boyfriend.

"(y/n)? Well that's a nice name. The name is Edawn. Sup. Anyway, why you want to be with this suck--

"Shut up man" Dawon suddenly hit Edawn's head lightly, cutting him from finishing his sentence. "Hey I won't lend you this key." Edawn waved a key in front of Dawon's face. Dawon tried to grab it from him but he ended up failing.

"Look I'm sorry man. weren't you listening? I just met her yesterday. She's not my girl" Dawon explained, face looking somehow desperate. "Yeah yeah whatever here. Make her happy yeh." Edawn threw the key into the air, making Dawon quickly catched it.

"Don't let my baby got scratched. Or else, you'll be some dead meat" Edawn and Dawon took out the sports motorcycle from the pick up car. Dawon then held the motorcycle next to you.

"Take care (y/n). Don't be afraid. This man right here will protect you" Edawn smiled to you while patting Dawon's back, receiving a deadly glare from the taller one. He then went back into the pick up car and drove away.

"....Uhm Wh---
"My college friend." Dawon sighed. "I was about to ask why he was so laidback tho" you said.

"Don't mind that. He was born laidback. What important now is I got this baby right here!" Dawon get on the motorcycle happily. "Get on." He was signing you to get on and sit behind him.

"Uh are you sure?" You raised one of your eyebrow. "What? You think I can't ride this thing?" Dawon gave you an unamused look. "No no no. Helmet" You replied him.

"Ah it's okay. No need to." Dawon suddenly grabbed your elbow, dragging you closer towards the motorcycle. Knowing that you couldn't reject it, you got on the motorcycle anxiously. Your parents would be really mad right now if they found out that you're driving without a helmet and in a sport motorcycle.

As soon as you sat, the feelings weren't comfortable at all. The back seat was so small and it was too close within the driver's seat, making you had to lean forward to sit properly. You weren't fine at all with the fact that you had to patch your chest onto Dawon's back.

"Hold on (y/n)" Dawon turned on the motorcycle, creating a smoke all around. You coughed a bit, while wiping the smoke to not get into your face.

"It's gonna be fast"

Dawon suddenly rode off. At first, you didn't want to hold any of Dawon's body but DAMN! It was really fast indeed. In the end, you hugged his back tightly, didn't care even if your front parts were touching his back. You just didn't want to fall down and hurt yourself.

All you could do was closing your eyes and sometimes screamed, yelling 'slower'. 'Slower oppa slower!' You buried your face behind his shoulder, making it so close to the point where you could feel his body warmth.

Dawon on the other side was just kept on laughing. Everytime you told him to slow down, he went faster instead, making you so annoyed that you ended up hitting his back lightly sometimes.

----------||----------

"(y/n) ssi...."
"(y/n) ssi... we're here"

"(y/n) WE'RE HERE!" You were shocked and quickly opened your eyes. You took your hug off from Dawon, losing a bit of your balance and almost falling down from the motorcycle. Thank god Dawon managed to catch your elbow. Both of you then got off the motorcycle after Dawon had parked it.

"We're here??" You asked, still feeling dizzy because of the trip. "Yes. You were too busy hugging me that you forget. Hahaha!" He laughed with both of his hand on his waist. You smacked his face, getting an 'ouch' face as a reply. "Ah (y/n), I was only joking" Dawon rubbed his cheek gently.

"Anyway lets go!" Dawon suddenly grabbed your hand and dragged you away, heading downstairs. The stairs were made from rock which seemed to be a natural place. You could feel the fresh air flowing trough your hair. You could also see a mountain across the place while walking around.

After a few minutes of heading downstairs, Dawon told you to close your eyes.  You then closed your eyes, wanting to receive maybe a surprise from him. He guided you slowly. Even if there were too many gravels on the way, causing you to trips so often. Dawon still managed to catch you before you fell down.

"Open your eyes in 3... 2... 1...." Dawon let his hands go from your eyes, making you able to open your eyes. "What do you think? Beautiful right??" Dawon smiled to you.

"It's a waterfall"

_________________________________________