♠13♠

It was raining hard tonight. Dawon ran towards the restaurant to shade, standing alone in front of it. All of his body was wet while his mind was feeling confused. The only thing he could do was to look at the pink purse he was holding.

Even if he tried not to peek, he didn't have any choices left. He unzipped the purse to find a phone which wasn't lock. He then opened it and slide trough the contacts, decided to call someone.

He had tried calling for many times, waiting for someone to finally picking it up, but it just kept on ringing with no answer. Even if he managed to get a reply, it was only from the operator saying that it was unable to make any further calls.

"Son. I need to close this." The uncle of the shop was about to close the restaurant. It was eight pm and the usual restaurants at the village didn't have the exact open time as the one in big cities. They usually closed whenever their foods are out of stock, different in cities whereas they just put another stock inside, making them able to open for 24 hours straight.

"Please wait for another minutes ahjussi!" Dawon said, looking like he almost cried even if it was the raindrops that were falling from his cheeks.

"Five minutes. After that I will go"

That uncle went back inside and continued to read his newspaper. Not long after that, he saw a very bright light coming towards him. The lights were too bright that it made him started to cover his eyes up using both of his hands. He then saw a black shadow coming out from the light, standing right in front of him before everything suddenly turned into pitch black.

_________________________________________