♠4♠

A boy with brown-bowl cut hair suddenly ran towards you and Hwiyoung. It seemed like Hwiyoung had already known him.

"Woah I didn't expect you to go to this school!" Out of the sudden, both of them did their signature handshake that seemed really sophisticated for you.

"I did it to surprised you hyung! I wanted to go to the same school with you!" Chani said, showing his voice that was definitely too deep for his age, making you somehow startled.

"No wonder you wouldn't tell me what school do you want to join after your junior year. Anyway this is (y/n), she's in the same class with me and also my chairmate." Hwiyoung pushed you to the front, heading towards Chani.

"Oh. Hello, my name is (y/n). Nice to meet you...." you bowed your head lightly to Chani. "Hello noona! My name is Kang Chanhee but you can call me Chani!" He replied you  back also with a bow while smiling happily.

"So Chani, which class are you on now?" Hwiyoung asked him. "Freshman class number one!" Chani replied back excitedly. "Oh really? That's my old class." You pointed towards the classroom.

"Really? how about you noona? On which class are you now?" Chani asked you. "Also class one, but we are sophomores." You smiled at him.

"Does that mean that you both are my neighbours?! Woah I'm so happy! We should spend the break time together starting from now!" Chani answered brightly, making you thought that he must've been a cheerful person.

"Of course." You replied him back with an awkward laughed. You never met someone like Chani before. "Anyway where are the two of you going?" He asked curiously. "Oh, we're going to do our english homework, at (y/n)'s house." Hwiyoung answered him.

"Oh really? Can I come too?? I didn't even study today since it was only my first day." Chani asked, wanting to join the two of you so bad. "Well, (y/n). Is it okay if Chani come?" Hwiyoung turned around and gazed at you.

You tilted your head, looking at Chani's bright face and immediately said yes. Your parents were coming home late today so you thought that it would be fine to bring them both. Remembering that you were the only child, your house would definitely be empty each time you came home from school. The only thing that noisy was the music coming from your bluetooth speaker.

"YESS! Thank you noona! I will help you since Hwiyoung hyung is bad at english hahaha!" Chani clapped his hand happily, acting like a sea lion. "Ya, I'm not bad at english! (y/n), don't trust this kid." Hwiyoung whined. "Hey don't call me a kid!" Chani whined back at him. "But you are a kid!" Hwiyoung put out his tongue playfully.

"Hahaha stop it you two. Let's just go now." You stopped the two of them from fighting and dragged them down. The three of you then walked down the stairs and quickly went to your house.

All along the way wasn't boring at all. It was filled with the two boys joking. They always loved making fun and teased each other. Chani once told you a story on which he became really happy if Hwiyoung called him "hyung."

Most of the time, both of them would also tease you by praising how nice or beautiful you were.

About ten minutes of walk, you saw your usual waffle stall, signing that it only took a few blocks away before you finally arrived at your home. You gazed a bit towards Chani. He was looking at the waffle stall, almost seemed like he really wanted those waffles.

"Hm. Let's stop here." You decided to stopped at the waffle stall. "Why?" Hwiyoung asked.

"Ahjumma, can I have the vanilla oreo and chocolate nutella?" You went to the Waffle stall and stood in front of it, ordering two of your favorites menu for the boys, hoping that they would be happy.