♠19♠

"Finally your back!" Hwiyoung suddenly hugged you in front of your house. Today was monday and you were about to go to school as usual with the boys. "We miss you so much (y/n)!" Hwiyoung said, hands were still grabbing both of your shoulders.

On the other side, Chani weren't acting as usual. He didn't do anything, just standing next to Hwiyoung with eyes looking down to the ground.

"Chani-ssi, are you okay?" You walked closer towards him. "Uh.. I'm ok." He answered, but didn't even bother to look directly into your eyes. "I miss you Chani ssi." You stroke his hair gently. You were guessing that he probably didn't feel well today.

Taeyang could only gazed from the car before he honked his car, making everybody startled. You turned around to find him showing his watch to you, making you realized that it was already the time to go. You quicky went inside the car with Hwiyoung and Chani followed you from behind.

Chani wasn't acting as usual as he was. He was being somehow too quiet today. Each time you peeked trough the front mirror, you found him staring at you with a saddened look. By just looking into his stare, you realized that it must've been something to do with you. You needed to solve this as fast as you could.

You went to class as usual with Hwiyoung and both of you sat together but suddenly someone tapped your shoulder from behind. "Hey (y/n), I heard that you went to the village?" Vernon asked. "Uh, yeah... How did you know?" You asked back. "Hwiyoung told me. Anyway congratulations for your uncle yeah." Vernon smiled, showing his thumbs up. His smile was just killing you all around.

The teacher came and started the lesson. "Hwiyoung ssi, why did you tell him?" You pricked his cheek with the back of your pencil lightly during the lesson, making him turned his head towards you. "Because he was searching for you last saturday. Why? You don't want to? If you don't, I won't tell--

"Shhh shhh Hwiyoung, (y/n), please be quiet." The teacher suddenly spoke, making you and Hwiyoung startled. "Sorry ma'am" Hwiyoung said. "Continue at Break" Hwiyoung whispered to you making both of you chuckled.

----------||-----------

"What?!" You were startled. "I said, he went to your house but you were gone and then he suddenly called me and--

"Hwiyoung ssi that was a rhetorical question. Like a shock response. Anyway, whatever. He was really looking for me? Omg...." You held both of your cheek, feeling all fluttered over the facts that he actually was searching for you. You fell into a deep daydream, not realizing that Hwiyoung had put out a sour face right in front of you.

You suddenly felt butterfly attacking your stomach right now. "Oh my gosh (y/n). No. Don't think about it. There must be a reason. Not much. Maybe study together. Yeah. Study." You slapped yourself so you can go back to reality but what could you do? Instead of disappearing, the feeling suddenly came again.

"Ehhh, (y/n) ssi are you okay? Why are you slapping yourself??" Hwiyoung held your shoulders and started to shake it both right and left. "Hwiyoung ssi, butterfly~~" you said. "What?? Are you sick?" Hwiyoung was panicking. "Hahahah I'm okay Hwiyoung ssi" you smiled.

----------||-----------

The next class began and ended as usual, indicating the time for the second break. You felt something was missing today which was Chani. He didn't come to the class today, even once. You did remember that this morning he already acted weird.

You went outside to check on his class since he was your neighbour after all. You then peeked through the window, trying to search for him. "Aha! There he is." He was sitting at the back of the class, staring at the window with his earphone still plugged inside his ears. You were wondering on why he would be alone at such time.

You quickly ran sat next to him, grabbing his shoulder from behind. "Noona???" Chani turned around, looking really startled. He then took both of his earphone off and smiled awkwardly towards you.

"Uh... what are you doing here? Where is Hwiyoung hyung?" He asked with his eyes searching around for Hwiyoung.
"Well, he hang out with the boys in the class. I mean, he can't always be with me right?" You answered.

"Oh. So you're alone??"
"Well, not really.... I got some friends at class."
"Then why are you here? You should be in class with your friend."

"Well you used to come and--
"Oh. Sorry noona. I was just... idk, afraid?" Chani suddenly cut you off.

"Ha? Afraid of what? Did someone bully you??? Who? I will teach that guy a lesson!" You showed off your arm with no muscles, acting bravely in front of him. Chani suddenly giggled, making you felt happy because at least you could see his laugh.

"Noona. I was actually afraid of--
"What???" You flickered at him curiously.

" you " he smiled.

"What?? Why Chani?? You know that I don't bite right?? Anyway, did I do something wrong? Maybe hurting your feelings?? I'm so sorry...." You held his shoulder and pouted at him.

"Noona no... I'm the one who should apologize. Remember that time when I made you mad before you went on your trip? I felt like I had already destroyed your trip ever since. I couldn't sleep either. And when I saw you this morning, I wanted to say--

"Chani ssi..." You sighed, feeling relieve that it was all only a misunderstanding. "Don't apologize, I wasn't mad at you. Well kind off but not that 'angry'. Look. I'm happy with you now, right?" You hugged him tightly. He then hugged you back with head buried inside your hair.

Without realizing, some of his classmates were actually looking at the two of you all along. As soon as Chani opened his eyes and looked around, his classmates was already smiling at him, making his face turned into bright red. He quickly let go of the hug and stood up, dragging you out of his class.

He brought you to the class corridor and hugged you once again. "Sorry noona." He said, then letting go of the hug. You smiled and then ruffled his hair, making him giggling back happily.

"Chani ssi?" Hwiyoung suddenly stopped right after seeing both of you were on the corridor. "What were you two doing here? Tsk. Doing fun things without me, Eh?" Hwiyoung sniffed. "Ahhh no hyung. not at all" Chani said, his hands were waving no panicky.

"Don't lie... I saw both of you were hugging each other." Hwiyoung crossed his hand in front his chest while making an annoyed face. Chani rubbed the back of his neck nervously and looked at you, hoping that you would explain everything.

"Let's just go back hehe" You quickly wrapped both of their elbows within your arms and went back into class, spending the leftover break time together like you used to.

_________________________________________