♠33♠

You stuck at home, didn't know what to do for the whole day. Your mother didn't allow you to school today because she wanted you to get enough rest and recover faster.

Earlier this morning, Hwiyoung and Chani had promised that they would come to see you but suddenly canceled it. Hwiyoung couldn't make it due to some group works while Chani had a ton of homeworks he hadn't finished yet.

Chani could left his homeworks to see you, but the worst thing was that Inseong found out about it. In the end, he was grounded and not allowed to go anywhere after school. On the other side, Chani also didn't want to tell Inseong about your condition. He didn't want Inseong to worry and come meeting you without him.

"10am." You said, right after watching youtube and eating, nothing else to do.

No matter how you hated school, this situation made it worse. Worse to the point where you actually wanted to go back schooling. Of course not because of the lessons, but to meet Hwiyoung and Chani

You suddenly felt boredom and needed some fresh air, plus your headache had slowly decreasing since last night, making you able to walk straightly now. Even if your mother didn't allow you but walking around the neighbourhood wouldn't hurt anything.

"Ok (y/n). You need to go out."

You put on your hoodie and locked the house's door, deciding to go to the park which was the only destination that weren't too far from your house. While walking, a thought of enjoying the lake's view or maybe feeding some doves slipped trough, making you smiled unconsciously. The thoughts were simple but relaxing both for mind and soul.

Right about seven minutes of walking before you reached the park. You found yourself on a perfect position. With the lake perfectly sitting in front of you, the air that was fresh and the weather that wasn't too hot or cold, the wind started to breeze slightly trough your hair, creating a calm atmosphere around.

"YA!"

Someone suddenly shouted, making you turned around. You saw a woman who was walking furiously heading towards the park's exit gate. Her face represented all of her emotion thus making you sure that she was the one who shouted before. Curious of what had happened, you decided to walk towards the direction where the lady came from.

Your feet continued to walk but they suddenly stopped after you saw a young man leaned on a big rock. He was alone and his face was facing down, looking at his own shoes. A bouquet of flower was hanging from his left hand, making him looked even more desperate.

One thing for sure, his legs were very long. Not to mention that he somehow looked familiar. This made you curious and decided to walk closer towards him, wanting to make sure whether he was really the guy inside your mind or not.

"Huh?" You leaned forward to make sure that your eyes were right. "Rowoon oppa?!" You unintentionally shouted next to him. As expected, your stupid mouth always said stupid things in stupid times.

You quickly covered your mouth and ran away from him, hoping that he didn't realize and chased you back. While running, you saw a big rock on your right and immediately hid behind it. You stopped by and catched your breath, trying to calm down.

"Aish, stupid mouth!" You hit your own mouth with your hand.

"Wait a minute, I shouted his name! Of course he saw me. Ugh, why am I so stupid?" You hit your head lightly. "Ahh, should I go back to him?" You put one of your hand on your chin, creating a thinking pose.

"Hmm, maybe you should."

"Really? But he looked so sad. I'm afraid that I will bother him." You shook your head.

"No. He will be really happy to see you"

"WHAT?!" You quickly turned around.

" hi "

Rowoon waved at you. A wide smile was showing from his handsome face. It turned out that he was standing behind you this whole time. Not to mention that the voices you heard before weren't coming from your brain but it was himself talking.

"uhhh...."

Rowoon started to walk slowly towards you, reducing the gap. Your face turned red as you tried to walk back avoiding him, still in a crouching position. You were embarrassed of yourself to the point where you didn't want to show your face anymore. On the other side, the distance were reducing even more, making you panic.

"I'm sorry oppa. I wasn't stalking you. I swear!!" You suddenly stood up, making Rowoon stopped walking.

You showed him your determined face and crossed your finger, trying to explain on what were you doing at that time. However, he still continued to walk towards your direction with a serious face. You were afraid and the only thing you could do was to close your eyes, trying to endure all of the anger that was about to flew from Rowoon's mouth.

" you are funny. "

Rowoon started giggling up and stroke your hair gently. You opened your eyes and gave him a fully mixed up look. None of anger were showed from his face. Infact, he even grinned, making you fell in a deep confusion and didn't know what to do.

------------||------------

"That's all of it." Rowoon tried to laugh but couldn't help to shed tears as he told the whole story.

It turned out that Rowoon had broken up with his girlfriend. He caught his girlfriend cheating on him yesterday, right before their own anniversary. At first, Rowoon tried to convince himself that the woman who was kissing with a guy that definitely wasn't he himself wasn't his girlfriend and all he wanted to do was to ask her where she went yesterday, hoping that her answer would be the same as the one inside Rowoon's mind.

Rowoon wished her to say the truth so that the pathetic side of him still can accept her. However, when he asked her the question, her attitude suddenly changed. His world began turning around.

She became angry and yelled back at Rowoon, saying that it was all nonsense and that she didn't even love Rowoon from the first time. By that time, he knew that it was all over and nothing else he could do to help.

You looked at Rowoon and sighed, almost felt like your heart was being ripped into pieces by just hearing his story. All this time, Rowoon had been really nice to you, even on the first time he met you. That lady was so stupid to dump him just like that. She didn't realize that she had thrown away a shining diamond without even thinking.

"Oppa! If she didn't want these flowers, then I'll take them happily!" You showed your bright smile and took the flower bouquet off from Rowoon's hand, making him startled.

"Hahaha, I was hoping that she would like it, just like you...." Rowoon chuckled a bit while looking at you, who was caressing the flowers carefully. Nobody knows whether his laugh was fake or not and all that matters was that you felt grateful enough to make him felt better, even for a little.

"Anyway, since you're really sad. Let's go somewhere and have fun!" You grabbed Rowoon's wrist, dragging him out of the park.

"(y/n) ssi... where are we going??"

________________________________________

Prepare for a mistletoe kiss